Audiobus

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wormhelmet wrote:Great news on Samplr getting ready to get on the bus. Now someone tell me Filtatron is climbing on board....

Two wicked audio mangling apps.

Just keeps getting cooler.
Filtatron 'is' getting aboard! :-)

See:

http://www.iosmusician.com/2012/12/list ... iobus.html

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

i cant find anything in the moog forum and theres no link on iosmusician nor audiobus forum...

Crabshack wrote:i cant find anything in the moog forum and theres no link on iosmusician nor audiobus forum...
Just a one word response, but for what it's worth:

http://forum.moogmusic.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14284

oh damn,i saw this thread of course but this reply was just to easy to overlook :)

That's enough for me to believe.

:love:
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

I'd really like some in depth demos of what audulus can do in the fx slot.

Audiobot: fair distinction. I know my wording contributed to the hostility a little, but i'm not too cool with basically being called a cheap ass at the first opportunity either. I buy stuff, i like to support. I don't like to construct an agenda around it.
As confused as software pirates get with feeling entitled to get everything for free, some individuals on the other end of the spectrum get confused about what supporting a developer means. Hence, fanboyism.

nasenmann wrote:I'd really like some in depth demos of what audulus can do in the fx slot
Depends how clever you are at building effects really the tools are there and it does work there's one effect pre made on the audulus web site
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote:
nasenmann wrote:I'd really like some in depth demos of what audulus can do in the fx slot
Depends how clever you are at building effects really the tools are there and it does work
Yeah, that's why i'd like to see people who're clever at modular demo it! :)
I'm also interested in how fast you can push the cpu to the limit with input&output app + an open architecture fx unit like audulus.
I know i'll get AB eventually, but no rush, completely absorbed by nanostudio atm. In the meantime, i'd like to get a better idea of what i can do with audiobus on ipad mini/2 hardware.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”