Audiobus

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

10th December.......

Hope it will be worth the wait ....

http://audiobus.tumblr.com/post/3711812 ... ember-10th
Instant human just add coffee

No sdk released ? How can devs add support.

YES!!!!! :) Looking forward to Auria implementing it. I decided to get Auria over MultiTrackDAW, so won't be able to take real advantage of Audiobus until the Auria update is released. My plan is to use Genome to sequence synths/drums, hit play and record it all at once! The way it was MEANT to be done.

DELETED

iPlogger wrote:YES!!!!! :) Looking forward to Auria implementing it. I decided to get Auria over MultiTrackDAW, so won't be able to take real advantage of Audiobus until the Auria update is released. My plan is to use Genome to sequence synths/drums, hit play and record it all at once! The way it was MEANT to be done.
I've got both, and going back to MTD is almost painful compared to the minimal time I've spent in Auria. Auria's user guide is great, and despite its depth, it's actually pretty intuitive anyway. I can't wait for AudioBus for Auria, and I hope Sampletank gets Audiobus as well. I've got Animoog already, which is apparently being worked on.

If they want full support the sdk should be public,

@samplelabapp: Woah Audiobus will be $10 and SDK is still not public. Will probably not be adding Audiobus support to Sample Lab (least not anytime soon.)"
michi_mak wrote:
topaz wrote:No sdk released ? How can devs add support.
you have to apply to get access to the sdk...

What is SDK? (As the crowd begins to laugh at such a stupid question.)

topaz wrote:If they want full support the sdk should be public,

@samplelabapp: Woah Audiobus will be $10 and SDK is still not public. Will probably not be adding Audiobus support to Sample Lab (least not anytime soon.)"
michi_mak wrote:
Sheesh...Follow the link in the first post...
"After a sufficient amount of apps from the second wave of developers have been approved by App Review and feedback is favorable, we're going to make the SDK public. This is going to happen in the next months."

sealpt wrote:What is SDK? (As the crowd begins to laugh at such a stupid question.)
Software development kit.

A set of tools to help developers integrate audiobus into their apps

Ps there are no stupid questions, the only stupid thing is pretending you know things because one is afraid to ask :)
Instant human just add coffee

Got it. Sounds like an essential part of the app development.

topaz wrote:If they want full support the sdk should be public,

michi_mak wrote:
There are currently 740 people signed up who would like access to the SDK. While we could just make it public it would make it impossible for us to provide support for all of them at once, especially since there is a chance that there might be more bugs which would need all of them to update etc.

A staged approach with two rounds of selected developers before we're sure we can handle the workload of hundreds of development teams with millions of users seems prudent to us.

AudioBus is totally worth every penny and more....incredible. I would have paid $100+ it works flawlessly
Rock On!

Derek Buddemeyer wrote:AudioBus is totally worth every penny and more....incredible. I would have paid $100+ it works flawlessly
Sure, rub it in!

polaris20 wrote:
Derek Buddemeyer wrote:AudioBus is totally worth every penny and more....incredible. I would have paid $100+ it works flawlessly
Sure, rub it in!
C'mom,one week is nothing compared to this revolution :)

Shut up Derek... Someone might hear you.
:smack:

:)
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”