Loopy HD/ Loopy and Audiobus

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorefingers wrote:The audiobus-Loopy path seems like a much more elegant solution than the hardware solutions. Loopy is only limited in loop length by your available storage capacity on your IOS device. Not to mention the cabling, etc for a hardware solution.

For what you'd buy the Pigtronix looper, the higher end Boss units, and certainly a Boomerang, you'd be well on your way to buying an iPad (which can do a billion other things than looping) and the necessary apps.
No, No IPAD, just good old telephone, which so many have already. I have older IPhone 4, works OK. And the Loopy HD app with audiobus is less than 10 dollars. I do not stop laughing when I think about Roland looper pedals, their weight complexity and especially prices.

I put MIDI control to ON and now my touch tapping does not start the recording, how do I do it now?

BMoore wrote:- Live, dynamic tempo adjustment to speed up or slow down your creations, without altering the pitch.
So in other words, Loopy does realtime timestretch like Live?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”