session band app

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

--Early on I tried to talk with them about some features I thought were important but suggestions to them seem to be the same thing as insults. I noticed other people saying they wouldn't respond and I guess they got tired of hearing from customers unless it was them saying something good about Session Band.
I will say that they did treat me fairly after their big price drop and they sent me several new styles for free but as with the others due to the lack of midi I couldn't use them.
Very professional sounding loops and useless to me.. :(

miden wrote:
I think these guys are not allowing cross importing of styles as they can justify the cost of Jazz 2 (only 15 additional styles) for the same cost as Jazz 1, instead of simply allowing an in-app purchase of the additional styles in Jazz 1 - which for $10 cannot be justified.
Just be grateful you didn't fork over $28 for each one like I did when they first hit the app store...

Derek Buddemeyer wrote:It's cool...but...it doesn't match up with other apps. For example...export piano track from session band to BM2 where I like to construct my drum tracks. The bpm doesn't line up and the loops are offset. Also...I wish the app let you have full control over the bpm. These are very minor gripes...the app is perfect for jamming along to.
That's too bad that there are sync issues. I'm hoping to export tracks to my laptop and nudge them into place in my DAW. Have you tried anything like that? Or are you working strictly in the iPad?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”