new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BiancaNeve wrote:A lot of people prefer the new look. But they should have kept an option for the old look. I wouldn't have bought it in the first place if it had looked like this. So I'm miffed to find that it's gone all conventional.
It's funny how people have differing opinions! :-) I was the exact opposite--I wasn't willing to consider the app, even if it was good, if I couldn't find it aesthetically pleasing enough to work with. Now, it has a much cleaner, less distracting interface for me. It's made me reconsider. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

AmpliTube 2.9.5 has gone live on iTunes.

What's New in Version 2.9.5

AUDIOBUS SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME.

- Added selectable input channel for multitrack audio devices

iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/app/amplitube/ ... ?mt=8&ls=1
iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/amplitube- ... ?mt=8&ls=1

Addictive Synth!!!

YES :)

And now Filtatron please and everything i wanted is on board...

I couldn't believe it when I checked my app updates this morning and seen Addictive synth has now finally been updated with Audiobus support. This is great as this synth is one of my favourites alongside Sunrizer and Nlog Pro. :)

Oh, yea! I'm so glad Addictive got on board. :D
Dave

I am also happy to see that ik multimedia has implemented audiobus in ampltube. While I don't use that app, I'm hoping that igrand is not far behind.

mrufino1 wrote:I am also happy to see that ik multimedia has implemented audiobus in ampltube. While I don't use that app, I'm hoping that igrand is not far behind.
Yes, we'll do our instrument apps too. SampleTank has a pretty big update coming that will add Audiobus support but I don't have a specific target date. The others (like iGrand Piano) will either be done at that time or not far beyond it.

Crabshack wrote:Addictive Synth!!!

YES :)

And now Filtatron please and everything i wanted is on board...
Yay! :D

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

GrainBender

Garageband got on the bus today.

mykem wrote:Garageband got on the bus today.
Wow, was I ever wrong about that! I'm glad though.

i couldn't care less about having Garbageband only in the output slot.So,GB keeps the price beeing the alcatraz under all audio apps.That's even not funny anymore.What a bunch of douchebags,can't believe this.Sucks BIG time :roll:

Only one foot on the bus really, you can record into GB but you can't record from it.

(It's in the output slot only)
Instant human just add coffee

As Output only?! :?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

great news - too bad you can only record into GB from Audiobus - i'd love to be able to record some of those smart instruments into Loopy or BM2. But still - this makes me happy. Never thought this would happen.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”