new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

J.C wrote:Anybody else having graphics issues with iElectribe? There is some buttons and the ValveForce logo missing since the update.
Yes, me too. But I had it even before the update. Posted on the (unofficial) Korg forums but got no further response. Some blame it on jailbreak.

Thanks for the answer.

It would be the very first time that I have an issue that is Jailbreak related! Weird. Before the update was everything fine...

Anyway, it's not like I can't use it anymore.

I'm jailbroken and iElectribe appears fine on my iPad 3.

ANIMOOG!!!!

Grain Science.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Echo pad effects slot support!

Midi Control

Mo Drum

Bassline

Molten, iElectribe, LiveFx
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Magellan Jnr got on the Bus today.

And... SAMPLR!!!

Meteor multitrack just submitted to apple , audiobus.

Awesome!!!

mod4 wrote:Meteor multitrack just submitted to apple , audiobus.
Interesting! I'm going to have to look at it again. Right now, I'm using Beatmaker 2 and waiting for audiobus. I like the sampler in Beatmaker 2. Does anyone have any comparison between the two samplers?

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

J.C wrote:Awesome!!!
+1
Instant human just add coffee

audiojunkie wrote:
mod4 wrote:Meteor multitrack just submitted to apple , audiobus.
Interesting! I'm going to have to look at it again. Right now, I'm using Beatmaker 2 and waiting for audiobus. I like the sampler in Beatmaker 2. Does anyone have any comparison between the two samplers?

--Sean
BM2's sampler is definitely more straightforward and easy to use, and definitely more MPC-like. Meteor's sampler can be used for tuned instruments as well as drums, but I never really got into the sampler because for some reason I couldn't get it to read any of the .wavs I tried to feed it properly. I was probably doing something wrong on my end. The synth engine in Meteor is very good, though, and before Magellan and Cassini came out, was one of the better sounding VA synths on iOS. It's still good, but could use more presets.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Voxkit 1.2, a sound-triggered drum controller (with either samples, or MIDI) is now on the bus. We had a minor disaster with 1.1 a few days ago, resulting in a broken release. We were able to sort things out, and the new version should be stable.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voxkit! ... 47505?mt=8
Patrick H. Madden/Secret Base Design

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”