new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Karmacomposer wrote:Bought Audiobus and own 90% of the audiobus enabled apps. Does not work. I have an iPad 2. All I get is crackling due to latency problems and nothing records in Multitrack Daw even though all tracks are armed and the record button is pressed. Loopy works, but barely. Too much crackling and slow downs to be useful.

In a nutshell, this does not work at all yet. More than likely because there is not enough memory or resources in my iPad 2. I did make sure to kill all processes except for the two or three things running through audiobus. Audiobus, loopy and sunrizer or Magellan or artic keys running at the same time causes crackling and slowdowns.

Mike

I've recorded both DrumJam and Sunrizer, at the same time, into Multitrack DAW with no problems at all on an ipad2. That is about the limit for the iPad 2 I think-if I add an effect or another input, or even play on DJ's pads while it records, that's too much.

Not sure why you aren't able to record at all in Multitrack, but Audiobus is definitely functional and usable on a 2.

iPad 2.
ThumbJam with JamUp as effect into Loopy HD works great.
Sunrizer, DrumJam, Magellan, or SoundPrism into Loopy or DAW also works great.

The only app I get crackling with is WaveGenerator.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

ipad 2

sunrizer and funkbox recorded at once in Multitrack.Little Midi was runnimg in the background.No problems here.Though i did not try WG.Tomorrow...

Am I correct in reading that the Korg ikaossilator now supports audiobus?

Korg everything!

Background Audio, Virtual Midi, and Audiobus!

Bravo Korg!

audiob0t wrote:Korg everything!

Background Audio, Virtual Midi, and Audiobus!

Bravo Korg!
yes, and midi control for polysix ... seems just Wavestation is missing ;)

however, they are not listed automatically in audiobus app ... hmmm ... not yet ... wave generator got added, magellan as well without an update ...

Korg seems really to be the one of the usual suspects who is most active and up to date in this domain.

would be cool to see audiobus on yamaha apps (tenori and others) as well ...

best

Just start the Korg apps to get them show up in the input slot.

Well done Korg!

Virtual MIDI and Audiobus together in the best Audiobus update so far! I'm in heaven...
I hope all the big companies will follow the Korg path.

J.C wrote:Well done Korg!

Virtual MIDI and Audiobus together in the best Audiobus update so far! I'm in heaven...
I hope all the big companies will follow the Korg path.
+1

Cool

C'mon with the Moog updates! I'm itching to run things through filtatron.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

So do I buy the electribe and ims20?..

audiob0t wrote:Just start the Korg apps to get them show up in the input slot.
Bit annoying that you have to do this, why don't they just show up?..hmm So you have to remember that some show up, some you have to load separately !?
That's gonna get cumbersome down the track when there's lots onboard..
Apart from the grumble ,it's great to see korg updated with this :)

Wormhelmet wrote:
C'mon with the Moog updates! I'm itching to run things through filtatron.
Yes, that'll be awesome!

Anybody else having graphics issues with iElectribe? There is some buttons and the ValveForce logo missing since the update.

Gyrosynth now Audiobus compatible.

Audioshare is on the bus!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”