Cubasis for iPad arrives...

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ZINO wrote:I thought it only suported 16 bits, thus the toy. Perhaps I am wrong and the new devices let you record 24 bit. Anyway, I may just be ignorant... with ipad 18 and Cubasis 4 I might jump in. :P
Ah so anything that records in general 16 bit cd quality are toys while anything recording in 24 bit are not? :lol:

Ever heard of the The Emperor's New Sampling Rate double blind test?

http://mixonline.com/recording/mixing/a ... _sampling/

Besides, didn' t you know that

to the unskilled every tool is a toy
to the skilled every toy is a tool?

Well, beyond all that "Ignorance is bliss" I'll give you that :wink:

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:I thought it only suported 16 bits, thus the toy. Perhaps I am wrong and the new devices let you record 24 bit. Anyway, I may just be ignorant... with ipad 18 and Cubasis 4 I might jump in. :P
Ah so anything that records in general 16 bit cd quality are toys while anything recording in 24 bit are not? :lol:

Indeed in 2012 (almost 2013), anything that records "CD Quality" (1980 format) is a toy for me. lol back to you troll.

Since I already own most of the others, i'll wait for a sale. Never been a fan of Cubase's layout. I'm more of a Presonus/Samplitude user.

Mike

ZINO wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:

Indeed in 2012 (almost 2013), anything that records "CD Quality" (1980 format) is a toy for me. lol back to you troll.
So people's hearing has generally become better since 1980? Well, did you check the study linked where people can not hear the difference or will you stick to the ignorance just like the people who say that daws sound different despite of the null test? Suit yourself then. To each his own ignorance.

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:

So people's hearing has generally become better since 1980? Well, did you check the study linked where people can not hear the difference or will you stick to the ignorance just like the people who says that daws sound different despite of the null test? Suit yourself then. To each his own ignorance.
What does "DAWs sound different" have anything to do with the fact that CD quality is now long outdated. To each his own ignorance indeed.

ZINO wrote:
What does "DAWs sound different" have anything to do with the fact that CD quality is now long outdated.
that people ignore scientific tests just like you do. Was it that hard to grasp? Besides modern CD format is still 16 bit 44,1 Khz but I guess that is to be ignored too, right? :wink:

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
What does "DAWs sound different" have anything to do with the fact that CD quality is now long outdated.
that people ignore scientific tests just like you do. Was it that hard to grasp? Besides modern CD format is still 16 bit 44,1 Khz but I guess that is to be ignored too, right? :wink:
Ok so everyone who records in 24 bits just ignores the "scientific facts" and likes to waste his HD space, CPU resources etc, because he is ignorant, right? Fine, go play with your iPad TOY now, I have some HD space to waste.

ZINO wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Ok so everyone who records in 24 bits just ignores the "scientific facts" and likes to waste his HD space, CPU resources etc, becase he is ignorant, right? .
Exactly! You got that one right. At least according to science, but the best thing about sceince is that it can be ignored, so waste away if it makes you feel good.

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Ok so everyone who records in 24 bits just ignores the "scientific facts" and likes to waste his HD space, CPU resources etc, becase he is ignorant, right? .
Exactly! You got that one right. At least according to science, but the best thing about sceince is that it can be ignored, so waste away if it makes you feel good.
Go back to sleep unnder your favorite rock, and leave "science" for later.

ZINO wrote:
Why would I want to do that?

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
For the earth is round.

... and because I feed the trolls no more.

ZINO wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
For the earth is round.
Science actually says the Earth is oval so that explanation is just as invalid as your reason to consider 16 bit recording units as toys. Sorry but if you want me to withdraw from such a meaningful conversation as ours, you must do better.

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:
For the earth is round.
Science actually says the Earth is oval so that explanation is just as invalid as your reason to consider 16 bit recording units as toys.

Troll, troll troll troll troll!

Troll troll: troll troll trol troll troll.

ZINO wrote:Troll, troll troll troll troll!

You have no scientific evidence for that, besides you miss one "troll" to make sense. :roll:

IncarnateX wrote:
ZINO wrote:Troll, troll troll troll troll!

You have no scientific evidence for that, besides you miss one "troll" to make sense. :roll:
It's a professor troll, he knows about science. Anyway to the point, how is Cubasis working for you? I may need a bitcrushed lo-fi track in the future so it may come handy after all :P . In all seriousness I am pissed off they postponed the 64 bit Mac remote SKI and/for the Cubase iC just to release this.. ehm.. toy! At least that would be usefull for my ipod touch.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”