PPG WaveGen Midi bugs iOS 6

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm unable to get virtual midi working with WaveGen, especially when trying to modulate osc1's wave offset - midi CC 26 - nothing happens. I'm using Midi Designer Pro, & have WaveGen playing an arp preset in the background. (I've eml'd ppg support too).

Also, until I can get PPG virtual midi to work, can u guys recommend some synth apps that have rock solid virtual midi in iOS 6?

Many thanks, & all the best <3

Rock solid is a little tough on iOS ATM, but sunrizer is close. Trial and error is always necessary on iOS. We are still in the pioneering stage of this platform. Think midi like 23 years ago.

Thanks for the reply hogo :)

Agreed - v.early days for midi on iOS - but I remember drawing notes in Bhajis Loop on my PalmTX & thinking that was cool! ;) I have Sunrizer so will use that, thanks for the recommendation. FYI, midi was a lot more stable in iOS5, esp with older apps, but I still like what 6 brings to the table, just hope Apple learn to be more open to devs when rolling out new iOS.. <3

Also, if anyone else who has PPG WaveGen could confirm that wave offset isn't working via virtual midi - that'd be great. Also, if u can get it to work, what is your setup please? (Wired midi maybe?)

Many thanks, & all the best <3

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”