Hey IK: Where's Audiobus support?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The fact is that any app that doesn't update to Audiobus will be left in the dirt (in my opinion). They will be considered islands in a musical ocean. There is so much more opportunity with all the apps that are on the bus and eventually all the sound banks of those apps will grow with each app. Sampletank will see sales fall if they don't climb on, and will grow once they do climb on.

I wish they would soon because I really like the selection in Sampletank. Not too fond of the advertisement however. That needs to go.

Shawn

Before ST get on the bus they need to seriously revamp its audio engine, one of the less optimized in the iOS realm.
It is a real pain in the ass to get it to work well with other apps together, so it will be even worst with Audiobus IMHO.

SFAudio2011 wrote:Well, I'd like to supersize my Sampletank with new expansions and a large order of Audiobus.
That would be quite a nice happy meal actually. I'd even pay more than a dollar!
ME TOO! Just to be clear, I'm totally behind these suggestions (and many others made). I found that I as actually being too guarded about Audiobus so I hope I've helped correct/reset some expectations there too. I think things like Loop Drummer inside AmpliTube released today is a good move toward things people have been asking for, and I also wanted to assure you all that the update that contains Loop Drummer was in motion before we had our hands on the Audiobus SDK so no worries there.

J.C wrote:Before ST get on the bus they need to seriously revamp its audio engine, one of the less optimized in the iOS realm.
It is a real pain in the ass to get it to work well with other apps together, so it will be even worst with Audiobus IMHO.
From what I recall, you've reported these issues to support but if not please do so and if you didn't get the service you were expecting please let me know.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
SFAudio2011 wrote:Well, I'd like to supersize my Sampletank with new expansions and a large order of Audiobus.
That would be quite a nice happy meal actually. I'd even pay more than a dollar!
ME TOO! Just to be clear, I'm totally behind these suggestions (and many others made). I found that I as actually being too guarded about Audiobus so I hope I've helped correct/reset some expectations there too. I think things like Loop Drummer inside AmpliTube released today is a good move toward things people have been asking for, and I also wanted to assure you all that the update that contains Loop Drummer was in motion before we had our hands on the Audiobus SDK so no worries there.
I'm sure the loop drummer thing is cool and all, it's just that many of us have developed a really good workflow with Auria, Audiobus, etc. and stuff like Sampletank in particular would be one of, if not the final piece in it.

So I'll wait......semi-patiently. :D

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”