iLectric Piano for iPad Now Available

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think he is saying the polyphony for this will be the same as for those other apps, so you can grab the free versions of those...

---Anybody know what iap instruments you can buy with this app? I really like the ep demos and would like to buy this but going from app to app live is too time consuming and awkward for me so it I could purchse that great sax and some synth sounds that would be nice and would mean keeping it in the same app.

Regarding the polyphony, SampleTank and iGrand Piano are different. SampleTank has not yet been updated like iGrand Piano has. Will iLectric be similar to the current iGrand version in the way it deals with polyphony?

I am assuming the only IAP are electronic pianos. No other kinds of instruments.

iPlogger wrote:Regarding the polyphony, SampleTank and iGrand Piano are different. SampleTank has not yet been updated like iGrand Piano has. Will iLectric be similar to the current iGrand version in the way it deals with polyphony?

I am assuming the only IAP are electronic pianos. No other kinds of instruments.
SampleTank's next update will have polyphony improvements.

iGrand Piano and iLectric Piano will yield similar polyphony results.

All IAP are electronic pianos.

I must say, those sound clips sounded exceptional. Very tempting indeed.

Great job IKM.

Keebo wrote:I must say, those sound clips sounded exceptional. Very tempting indeed.

Great job IKM.
I was even taken aback when I was given them to upload and listened. That was before I had the app, which sounds just as great when playing it. Well the SOUNDS are good, my playing isn't really quite that good ;)

After months of thinking about it, I finally decided to start making a TB MIDI Stuff template today for iLectric. I had told Scott Murrell months ago in another thread this was possible and finally wanted to create a small example. Unfortunately one of the most important features for the sounds (the effects) are NOT accessible through MIDI so I can't make a template to set the effect. Though I can do program changes and change the knob values.

I would like to request an update to make the effect selections available to change through MIDI. Thanks.

Great app!! 4.5 stars...I also own iGrand Piano another 4.5 stars, and Sampletank for iOs, 3.5 stars on sounds, 4 stars on functionality.

I can run all three on my iPad 3 in Ultra Low latency along with the iOS musicplayer and another chart reading app (Unrealbook)

big BIG kudos to IK for these apps :clap:

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”