Sunrizer 2.5

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sunrizer just got better with this awesome update. The new update is now released.
Sunrizer gets an awesome update:
New effects: rotary speaker, equalizer as a separate module
Dual band effects processing
New filter types: Analog LP12, Waveshaper, Resonator, Resampler, LPF + Resampler, Frequency shifter. Filter key tracking for filter B.
Stereo filters in parallel mode
Phrase sequencer
Keyboard velocity simulation
ARP: random mode added
Recordings export via DropBox
Support for AudioBus v.1.0.1
2 banks added: New Horizon and app-sound.com ( 135 new presets )
Adjustable polyphony
Bug fixes and performance improvements

:love:

I really wish he'd release this as a VST/AU. It would be killer.

An AU version is plannend I believe.. but no clue as of yet when that will come to fruitation.

Artmuzz wrote:Sunrizer just got better with this awesome update. The new update is now released.
Sunrizer gets an awesome update:
New effects: rotary speaker, equalizer as a separate module
Dual band effects processing
New filter types: Analog LP12, Waveshaper, Resonator, Resampler, LPF + Resampler, Frequency shifter. Filter key tracking for filter B.
Stereo filters in parallel mode
Phrase sequencer
Keyboard velocity simulation
ARP: random mode added
Recordings export via DropBox
Support for AudioBus v.1.0.1
2 banks added: New Horizon and app-sound.com ( 135 new presets )
Adjustable polyphony
Bug fixes and performance improvements

:love:
Indeed! One of the best sounding synths on iOS just keeps getting better & better! Great work BeepStreet!! <3

Had a play with it the other day. To be honest. It's worth picking up a second hand iPad just for this. It really is awesome.

Not to crazy about the keyboard handling, especially the lock position, but beside that it's top notch.
That little midi sequencer is a nice addon, as I get more and more allergic to app swapping and virtual midi configurations :)

Every time I think I don't like it, I try it again and realize how good it is. I was looking at it as a subtractive analog synth, and as a bassist, trying it for bass sounds. I like other things for that, but for other sounds, especially those that use modulation, it sounds really good.

mrufino1 wrote:Every time I think I don't like it, I try it again and realize how good it is. I was looking at it as a subtractive analog synth, and as a bassist, trying it for bass sounds. I like other things for that, but for other sounds, especially those that use modulation, it sounds really good.
just curious - what else do you like for Bass sounds? i was thinking about picking Sunrizer up cause i'm looking for another synth for bass. I have Magellan - and have found a few good bass sounds - but not as many as i thought there might be (maybe i haven't dug into it enough yet - only had it a week) and was thinking Sunrizer might be better. Can it produce some good growling bass sounds?

Also, what about the new 'phrase sequencer' with the new update ... can anybody tell me more about how that functions?

I've only spent a few minutes with the new update and like what I see and hear. Regarding the phrase sequencer:

I chose a nice preset patch and an ARP preset. Tapped the keyboard for a interesting 8 note progression. Hit record in the phrase sequencer and recorded 32 bars of the 8 note progression. Now I can tap one key on the keyboard and the progression plays as was recorded, transposing all notes according to which key I tap.

This is going to be quite helpful in getting some ideas down.

Great update, BeepStreet.

Nlog pro is great for growling bass, also imini, although its not 100% stable yet. I used nlog pro in tonight's gig. I also use a novation xio. And a p bass!

Whenever i hear"Bass"i have to think about Animoog first.But Nlog is great as well.And i'm able to get some very nice basses out of sunrizer as well.Thats a great update,very impressive.Sunrizer is a real workhorse,very versatile.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”