Sampler App for Windows RT

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey if anyone is interested, this app has been ported to Windows Phone 8 as well. Just missing sound import, but that will get added in an update.

Can get the app here http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=a6d ... 975578e42e

hi, after trying your sequencer app i bought this but it doesn,t seem to work too well. pads dont respond where they should, so subsequently using this is just painful..
what i mean is that if i try triggering the first pad by putting my finger on it... nothing. i need to slide my finger down and to the right to find it. and sometimes i just run out of space on on the screen.
its like the graphics and the touch overlay aren't lined up.
im on a surface pro with 8.1

im going to try reinstalling and will report back if it works or not.

edit: reinstalling did not work.

datapark wrote:hi, after trying your sequencer app i bought this but it doesn,t seem to work too well. pads dont respond where they should, so subsequently using this is just painful..
what i mean is that if i try triggering the first pad by putting my finger on it... nothing. i need to slide my finger down and to the right to find it. and sometimes i just run out of space on on the screen.
its like the graphics and the touch overlay aren't lined up.
im on a surface pro with 8.1

im going to try reinstalling and will report back if it works or not.

edit: reinstalling did not work.
Thanks for reporting this bug. A patch fixing the issue with the touch points being off on Surface Pro along with fixes for a few other bugs has been submitted . Hopefully the update will pass store certification and be available soon.

Edit: This update is now available.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”