Addictive Synth

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can somebody who has Addictive help me with setting the loop bar length? If the tempo is set at 120bpm, I can set the loop for 8 bars. If I set a tempo of say 110bpm, i can only set the loop for 7 bars maximum. The lower the tempo is set, the lower the maximum number of bars I can set. If I crank the tempo up to 300bpm, I can set a loop length of 20 bars maximum. Any way to be able to record an 8 bar loop at a tempo of 90bpm?

If anybody can chime in on this issue it would be much much appreciated - this was driving me crazy last night until about 2:00am. (i purchased Addictive just a couple of hours before the update and price drop - D'OH!!) ... and I would ask on the Virsyn forums if they were active - but they're not right now.

Have you tried again in the updated version?

I think the problem before was you could only have so many seconds of recording, but they have taken that restriction out according to the blurb in the AppStore .
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote:Have you tried again in the updated version?

I think the problem before was you could only have so many seconds of recording, but they have taken that restriction out according to the blurb in the AppStore .
yes did try that - 2 different things i believe. there is a 'record audio' section, as well as a 'loop recorder'. I've found out how to record audio and set if for however long i'd like - but when recording loops into the loop sequencer - if i choose 110bpm as tempo, it will only allow for 7 bars to recorded into the loop sequencer.

I hadn't thought about it enough - but i guess this doesn't matter much if i use Loopy HD to record into from Addictive. Midi Clock Sync is now featured in the update ... my midi knowledge is pretty basic ... but how would i go about setting Loopy and Addictive to sync up nicely together and record loops? I had 5 minutes this morning to play -- In Loopy I checked the box beside "Addictive Synth" under the Midi Clock Out setting. Changed the tempo in Loopy but nothing seemed to happen in Addictive. Any help ? Thanks in advance.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”