Jamup Pro XT frozen

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

This is my first post, so I hope I'm on the right forum.

I am (was) using Jamup Pro XT on an iPad 4, and it seems to be frozen on the Jam Player (the bit that allows you to alter pitch and speed). It will still allow me to load and play songs, alter parameters etc., but whatever I do, I can't get out of Jam player.

I've tried swiping in all directions, and pressed every button in sight, tapped and double tapped the screen, but I can't access the rest of the app. I've even tried holding down the "Home" button on the iPad, and bringing up the multitasking bar, and forcing the app to shut down, but when I launch the app again, I'm back into Jam Player.

The only thing I can think of, is to delete the app, and download it again from the PC, but I have spent nearly £30 on in-app purchases, and I don't know if they will download again, as they're not shown separately on the computer, it just comes up as a single app on the "Apps Purchased" page in iTunes.

Before I take such a drastic step, I thought someone on the forum might have come across this before.

I hope I'm just being stupid, and am failing to use the app correctly, and there is a simple way to get back to the pages I want.

Anyway, any and all advice would be gratefully received.

Regards, Norma.
Occasionally, perform a random act of kindness for a total stranger.

Norma,

I just sent you an email with my contact information. Hopefully we can get something sorted out for you.
Rock On!

Thanks Derek, that's very kind. I have P.M.'d you.

Norma
Occasionally, perform a random act of kindness for a total stranger.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”