iKlip Stand now open for pre-orders

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is the height if clamped to the first bend. I don't see any height specs (or range of heights)
Jason Schoepfer
Rocky Mountain Sounds
http://www.rockymountainsounds.com

JavaJ wrote:What is the height if clamped to the first bend. I don't see any height specs (or range of heights)
I'll get you some exact specs, I've been told approximately 8"

Be nice to have one of these for my Nexus 7, with the table clamp and all.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Ah, I really didn't even have that come to mind for the stand aspect as it seems a different beast than the iKlip line entirely. We're looking into ways to get around not charging while iRig HD is plugged in, for sure, so that's a step in that direction but not exactly what you meant either. Of course we've stayed away from the "dock" concept for what we feel is some very good business reasoning, but there are always options and ideas that could be valid around that. Thanks!

I view everything from the perspective of live playing since I just don't have time or the talent to record. The Griffin holds my iPad upright and does a lot of what I need something to do live but...your new stand would put the iPad closer for easier access, if I'm strumming guitar chords in GB (I am the band's do almost everything idiot since we don't have a guitar player) or whatever. I wasn't putting your product down and my constant nagging about the lack of presets on the iLectric means that I really want this app because the quality is so good. Those of us who play live might not have time to do these changes so I'm just asking but won't again.

I didn't think you were putting it down, I was honestly saying that docks didn't come into mind but surely is an interesting concept (even if we'd typically shy away from an actual dock due to the ever-changing form factor, if even slight, causing enough challenges as it is). And I don't think you're putting down iLectric at all, and I've forwarded the suggestion so sometimes a reminder is good.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I didn't think you were putting it down, I was honestly saying that docks didn't come into mind but surely is an interesting concept (even if we'd typically shy away from an actual dock due to the ever-changing form factor, if even slight, causing enough challenges as it is). And I don't think you're putting down iLectric at all, and I've forwarded the suggestion so sometimes a reminder is good.

iLectric is exactly what I need for the Supertramp songs we do and then there are the Guess Who songs and Doobie Brothers, I hope the powers that be will listen to a simpleminded old piano player who see such great potential here.
Thanks for listening...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”