So what music making app is available for Surface RT now?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, the college where i work have a special promotion for surface rt. It's around 199$ for the whole package (with the plastic keyboard, so i'm thinking of getting it).

I was under impression that the only music making apps that's available for it is FL Studio Groove. Anything else that i'm missing?
musisikamar.com

Avoid surface RT, there are no audio apps for it because its not Intel X86 based and dosnt run standard PC Windows 8. Pro is the only Choice.

UltraJv wrote:Avoid surface RT, there are no audio apps for it because its not Intel X86 based and dosnt run standard PC Windows 8. Pro is the only Choice.
Yes, i know that it only run windows 8 RT as the OS. I'm looking at it because it have its own version of office which i think is better than ios office stuff. I'd rather carry it to work than my laptop.

The music making apps is just a bonus, so i'm not buying it primarily to make music.
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:So, the college where i work have a special promotion for surface rt. It's around 199$ for the whole package (with the plastic keyboard, so i'm thinking of getting it).

I was under impression that the only music making apps that's available for it is FL Studio Groove. Anything else that i'm missing?
Groove will not run on RT, it is for Windows 8.

Aural Chaos wrote: Groove will not run on RT, it is for Windows 8.
According to Image Line's FAQ, it does run on RT:
Is FL Studio Groove compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP?

No. This is a Windows 8 application only, it will run on Windows 8 and Windows 8 RT compatible devices (x86, x64, ARM processors). Multi-touch capability is required to fully exploit the application.

Thanks for the correction.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”