Inter-App Audio Apps

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,

Since iOS 7 is released already with new Inter-App Audio, what Apps do you have that support it?
Here is my short list so far:

1. Magellan for iPad
2. Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer
3. Yamaha Synth Arp and Drum
4. Yamaha TNR-i
5. Alchemy
6. Nave
7. Djay 2
8. Looptical
9. AUFX:Space
10. NLog MIDI Synth
11. NLogSynth Pro
12. Galileo Organ
13. CMP Grand Piano
14. iMini
15. Alchemy Synth Mobile
16. AUFX:Dub
17. Auria - uppoming
18. Cubasis - upcoming
19. iTuttle - upcoming
20. TableTop - upcoming

Anything else i have missed out on?

Kind regards,

Leslie

Yup, all of our apps have been updated or are submitted and awaiting Apple approval for iOS 7. AmpliTube iOS has inter-App audio with many of our other apps on the way as well.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

What I want to know, is how do we know what apps can be "loaded" into other apps?
Can Nave be loaded into Magellan, etc...
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:What I want to know, is how do we know what apps can be "loaded" into other apps?
No. Both Nate and Magellan ane "nodes".

As I understand it nodes are "loaded into" hosts.

Auria and BM2 have so far declared that they are building hosting into their apps, but I'm sure others will follow.

Amplitube can allegedly be used as a filter but I haven't worked out how yet and so far not seen a manual or a video of how this can be done.
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote:
BMoore wrote:What I want to know, is how do we know what apps can be "loaded" into other apps?
No. Both Nate and Magellan ane "nodes".

As I understand it nodes are "loaded into" hosts.

Auria and BM2 have so far declared that they are building hosting into their apps, but I'm sure others will follow.

Amplitube can allegedly be used as a filter but I haven't worked out how yet and so far not seen a manual or a video of how this can be done.
As I thought then.
And also, as in Audiobus, you can use synths as effects. So Magellan should/could be loaed into e.g. Nave.
I guess we just have to wait and see.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Two latest additions:

IMPC
TableTop

Kind regards

Can anyone that has used inter-app function answer this?
I would like to know if the host app can "remember" your presets from the loaded app.
In other words, if I close and reopen my host app will all the same Magellan presets I used in the
Track come up again, or will it default every time I close the app?

Also when you bounce tracks in your host app, will the interapp tracks be bounced as well?(to audio)

As far as I can tell the patch settings aren't saved , and it just uses the last one you used In the app in question.

Will AmpliTube be put on the list? It was mentioned above, and subsequent apps in the thread have been added but not AmpliTube yet at this point. As of today, all of the AmpliTube line now support IAA so hopefully that's good enough to warrant being on the list? :D http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=2976

Well I guess if you ever explain how to use them they may make the list.....

BiancaNeve wrote:Well I guess if you ever explain how to use them they may make the list.....
They are used as a filter app, we've tested with the tools provided by Apple and once more apps (mainly DAW/host apps, including hopefully GarageBand and our own Recorder sections) support IAA we'll make videos etc on how to do so. Filter apps do not need or require any graphic "panel" or front end built into them so until there is another app that provides such a routing panel or a host/DAW includes the functionality it really is hard to show outside the testing app that Apple provides. I could see if we are allowed to show screenshots of that, but I'm not sure. I don't see "upcoming" apps like Cubasis that are included or other apps on the list explaining anything either. I see no reason why AmpliTube is not on the list.

So in other words they don't actually do anything yet. Perhaps the OP could add them to the list as forthcoming

BiancaNeve wrote:So in other words they don't actually do anything yet. Perhaps the OP could add them to the list as forthcoming
That's not true- there are not many host apps yet, but there are some. Tabletop is one...

Aural Chaos wrote:
BiancaNeve wrote:So in other words they don't actually do anything yet. Perhaps the OP could add them to the list as forthcoming
That's not true- there are not many host apps yet, but there are some. Tabletop is one...
So is looptical and so is the yamaha mobile sequencer.

It was only amplitube that doesn't yet appear to be useful that I was referring to.

Peter says all their apps support IAA- in what way don't they "do anything yet"?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”