virtual ANS

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone tried this yet? just new in app store i think

Yes it's very nice.
Don't know how usefull yet, but it's very fun to use.

That's probably enough for me to try it.. Haha

shanecgriffo wrote:That's probably enough for me to try it.. Haha
Try for free on PC

Thanks.. Just might do that first

Damn, just what I needed! Another cool sound creation app.
Very cinematic.

Has anyone figured out how to import you own photos?

Thanks comrades
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

martygras wrote:Has anyone figured out how to import you own photos?
Oh dang, I thought the wi-fi import option would easily take care of that. I'll wait with my purchase til someone can confirm that works fairly smooth then.

Looks like iTunes filesharing is the only way.
"Don't quantize me bro"!

martygras wrote:Damn, just what I needed! Another cool sound creation app.
Very cinematic.

Thanks comrades
Run a browser on the PC, type the URL specified in ANS, then on the browser select a file and press "send" and now you'll find the file in ANS's folder structure somewhere. I wonder how horizontally looooong (thus long time) songram can be used.

This is another fantastic app and touch screen is so nice with it (stylus better here tho). On my iPad2, at the default setting audio output was 1ch and set 2ch made it stereo.
Guess I'll soon also get the PixiVisor app, which I'm not quite clear what can exactly do tho.

The developer is working on Dropbox support.

http://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=15

haj wrote:
martygras wrote:Damn, just what I needed! Another cool sound creation app.
Very cinematic.

Thanks comrades
Run a browser on the PC, type the URL specified in ANS, then on the browser select a file and press "send" and now you'll find the file in ANS's folder structure somewhere. I wonder how horizontally looooong (thus long time) songram can be used.

This is another fantastic app and touch screen is so nice with it (stylus better here tho). On my iPad2, at the default setting audio output was 1ch and set 2ch made it stereo.
Guess I'll soon also get the PixiVisor app, which I'm not quite clear what can exactly do tho.
Ah, I see that now. Thanks Haj.

Can't wait to see what my cat sounds like.
"Don't quantize me bro"!

Hi-
The next five to ten days I will be posting on musicalandroid.com
regarding Virtual ANS and all the wonderful things you can do with it...
It will be some more obvious things but also some off the wall subjects being brought up on how you can use it.

So hope to see you there...
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

Just bought it.Seriously cool to have it on iPad.I never new the ANS existed until now, what an amazing bit of kit! (Big write up over at the excellent Create Digital on this btw: http://createdigitalmusic.com ) and had also seen the original 72 Solaris movie amongst others that it was used on score wise and never new what was used in those parts.IIRC the Solaris 2002 remake used quite a bit of trippy and beautiful Hang Drum playing, now I know why they needed to get something special as an alternative for those dreamy and atmospheric sounds/scenes using the ANS in the original.
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00101110 00100010

Motion wrote:I never new the ANS existed until now, what an amazing bit of kit!
Somehow I missed this last year -- Oct 2013

Yes...I agree it is amazing..."seriously cool to have it on iPad" and a free windows version as well!

It deserves more attention I think so I am bumping this thread!
:clap:

http://warmplace.ru/soft/ans/#download
바보

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”