iPad Air or Mini Retina

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My wife just ordered an iPad Air 128 for me, and it should arrive in a week or so.
I tried her mini, but since I am over 40, it's just too small.

Now I need to find an audio interface like maybe the Phonic Firefly 808 so I can record 8 tracks at once.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

Have had my iPad mini with retina for a week now and this 5th generation iPad sure is a gamechanger for mobile production. If you tame your sounds (e.g. make them monophonic with short releases and not too many internal effects activiated at the same time) you can easily have 5-6 iaa synths running in Cubasis at the same time. You can even have more tracks if you instead of loading 5-6 different synths take advantage of multitimbral synths like Yamaha Synth & Dr. Pad or Sampletank and combine them with a few iaa synths. Also works very well with multitimbral audiobus apps like iPolysix and Nanostudio. This performance is way more than I could expect from my VSTis when I used a netbook 1,6 ghz with 1 gb ram running Orion a few years ago. I think I am in love :love:

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”