FL Studio Mobile, ios vs. android version

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mh, well, i totally disagree with you, but that would lead to too much offtopic. :) If you're interested, take a look at the statistic for the per capita income. That won't lie to you.

And apps are less expensive, because it's a totally different market, and you will be selling way more than desktop apps at these prices. Sell 10.000 Cubase copies for the desktop for 599€, or sell 100.000 copies of Cubasis for iPad for 49€, it's almost the same... and if your business plan allows it, you can even give it away for free. But then the desktop app clients have to pay for it, someone surely has to.

@ musical android: Thanks dude. Just installed Caustic, and fired it up. Only played around with it for 5 minutes yet, but it seems huge really. Wasn't expecting so much complexity tbh. It pleasantly reminds me of Reason btw. Need some more time with it though.

Just remember that it is optimized for touch screens / mobile devices so it looks a little bit freaky big on desktop and it does not make much sense to have keyboard built into the synthesizers on desktop but it does on mobile.
But you can use USB midi controllers / keyboards and even assign midi messages to everything on both desktop and mobile devices (on Android if the device supports OTG - USB).
Think you will be pleasantly surprised and the tutorials are excellent and covers almost every aspect if you get stuck or just to see if you miss something.
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

chk071 wrote:Mh, well, i totally disagree with you, but that would lead to too much offtopic. :) If you're interested, take a look at the statistic for the per capita income. That won't lie to you.
middle class tend to disappear wich means the per capita income data means nothing, it just proves you can have an excellent average level with very few over rich peoples and a vast majority of poor people (like the Qatari)

"Sell 10.000 Cubase copies for the desktop for 599€, or sell 100.000 copies of Cubasis for iPad for 49€, it's almost the same..."

except that it will be more and more difficult to find 10 000 peoples who are ready to spend 599 € in anything and it will be easier to find 1 million of people ready to pay 5.99 usd for the same product just because middle class tend to dissapear in our western countries.

you get my point but you are free to still believe that more an more people will be ready to pay more for software in the next futur when the only thing I see everywhere is price dropping just to avoid stock.
Win 11, UAD Octo satellite usb, Yamaha AG06 mk2, IK multimedia iLoud MTM x2, Ableton Live 11, Push 2, Reason 12, NI Komplete.

9headshydra wrote: middle class tend to disappear wich means the per capita income data means nothing, it just proves you can have an excellent average level with very few over rich peoples and a vast majority of poor people (like the Qatari)
How about proving that with some data, you know i can also claim things whole day long without providing any proof for my claims. But please, from average european countries, Quatar is not really relevant for stuff like the Android app market. Nor is it a country which provides a good example for this, as the population is low, and it's a classic example of a country with an extreme capitalism.
Last edited by chk071 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone try the FLS app on a Moto G phone?

You can check the comments in the app store, you can filter it after phone models, and i saw a comment from someone using the Moto G there, as i'm using the same phone, so i figure it's working ok, if that's what you wanted to know.

nice, thanks

chk071 wrote:
9headshydra wrote: middle class tend to disappear wich means the per capita income data means nothing, it just proves you can have an excellent average level with very few over rich peoples and a vast majority of poor people (like the Qatari)
How about proving that with some data, you know i can also claim things whole day long without providing any proof for my claims. But please, from average european countries, Quatar is not really relevant for stuff like the Android app market. Nor is it a country which provides a good example for this, as the population is low, and it's a classic example of a country with an extreme capitalism.
I agree. There are a lot of countries that don't even register on any chart economically.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”