I remember the good ol' days!!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---It seems like there aren't a lot of new synth apps coming out now and even the updates are getting less frequent. Ah, the good ol days when I could run to my computer and there would be a ton of shiny new apps just waiting for my credit card number!
I'm still hoping that something like Audiobus will give us something like preset memory so we don't have to constantly go back and redo everything each time. It's not that big of a hassle but it would be nice.
I also wish IK Multimedia would forego what seems to me to be silly things like that ring thing and go for better sounds in Sampletank and the ability to store user changes in their iPiano/iElPiano apps and I guess while I'm wish I wish that someone would develop a great arranger type app that you could control via midi. Sessionband had so much promise but they've kind of drawn a line in the sand about midi so even though I bought almost everything they made they sit unused. :(
Enough whining and wishing from me... :party:

I wish I could remember last Thursday.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

---I wish I could remember next Thursday...

I wish my name in real life was werp...

and that I could remember last Thursday

---I love that song, "Werping For The Weekend"!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”