Z3ta for iOS announced

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmmmm I recently sold Z3ta2, I wonder if this is preset compatible with the VST version. If so, I might just regret that sale....

Cool though, nice to see instruments being ported to iOS, seems great for patch making on the couch.

One gorgeous looking GUI. :love:

Im actually getting sort of excited for this one. Have a feeling it might become my defacto synth on the ipad. I like using alchemy but there arent too many good all-around synths out there that also support IAA yet besides maybe magellan, and z3ta's UI IMHO is alot better than magellans

I cannot wait for this to be released for iOS as Z3ta is my all time favourite synth plugin on both PC and Mac. I wonder if it will have the classic preset bank from Z3ta V1.

That's pretty exciting. Too bad it doesn't control the desktop version.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

This is great news. Finally, a real vsti conversion.

anxiousmofo wrote:That's pretty exciting. Too bad it doesn't control the desktop version.
I was thinking the same thing.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

To view this clip, one need to have flash installed... WTF!!!
I thought that by now, all is HTML 5, I guess i was wrong.
Seems like we still live in the previous century...

Waiting anxiously until February for this release. Flippin cool.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Leslie wrote:To view this clip, one need to have flash installed... WTF!!!
I thought that by now, all is HTML 5, I guess i was wrong.
Seems like we still live in the previous century...
No way... still a long way to go until this happens, unfortunately. I'm not even going to install Flash on my Android phone. Hope they do stats and see who's using Flash and who not.

On iPad, Photon browser does flash
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Shame. One of the reasons more and more websites implement HTML5 rather than Flash, is the lack of Flash on Apples iOS devices. So a browser actually supporting flash on iOS is pretty counterproductive...

mooninjune wrote:This is great news. Finally, a real vsti conversion.
iMini and iSEM come to mind, though that would be a conversion of a VSTi version of an actual synth...

chk071 wrote:Shame. One of the reasons more and more websites implement HTML5 rather than Flash, is the lack of Flash on Apples iOS devices. So a browser actually supporting flash on iOS is pretty counterproductive...

Don't see how it's counterproductive or a shame, but suit yourself. Don't view flash or use another device, but I do all my browsing on iPad, so it suits me since as much as I wish for everything to be html5, I'm not issuing the no flash orders for thousands of developers. I prefer the option to view it.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”