---

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Gadget

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow!

Requires iOS 7.0 or later
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! :evil:

I love that the app projects an image of what's on the screen into the air. It's like Star Trek. :-)

versatile and good sounding. automation very limited though. no swing (at least cant find it). session view is great (ableton concept). several same units can be used at the same time. best idea sketch pad for ipad i have come across.

edit: automation is more than basic as for ios app so this is a good news. i didnt get it at first.
Last edited by bronxsound on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

There is swing, according to the specs here:
http://www.korg.com/us/products/softwar ... page_2.php

Not much love for iPad 2.
5 tracks?! :?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:Not much love for iPad 2.
5 tracks?! :?
Not enough power = not much love, I assume.
Peace and tolerance

It has freeze though, bringing it up to 8. I'd way rather see apps that support my ipad2 even with limitations than apps that won't run on it at all. Though I'm sure that day will come....

I bought it, amazing app :D
Think Reason for the iPad!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Looks like it's got an intro price of $29. May have to get this.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Anyone know what the track limits on the iPad 3 are?

Regardless, this & Caustic are making for a great month for iPad based production.
My webcomic that has absolutely nothing to do with music, plugins, technology or football: http://friedcheeseballs.com/start

There's a nice rundown of the different modules here.

Looks really nice and I have all the Korg iOS apps apart from that silly Gorillaz one. But iOS 7 kills this one for me. I won't be running that until I buy a new iPad. And that won't be for a long time (hopefully).

This looked so good I had to buy it. So far it is very good and I love the synths. Korg Gadget and Caustic 3 are now my favourite music making apps on iOS. Be great to see new Gadgets like the old Korg synths and more in there. Great stuff.

One thing I am disappointed in is it can only be used in portrait mode. I wish this worked in landscape mode too.

gamecat666 wrote:
Requires iOS 7.0 or later
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! :evil:
+ many

I'm waiting for iOS 8 to fix issues and hopefully not look like a cartoon.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”