---

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Gadget

You are going to be waiting a long time then.
7.1 is coming out in a few weeks though....

I'll see what it fixes...and what it looks like :-)
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Landscape mode, ext midi clock sync?

Artmuzz wrote: One thing I am disappointed in is it can only be used in portrait mode. I wish this worked in landscape mode too.
That IS disappointing. I pretty much keep my iPads locked in landscape mode.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Surely at least one of the testers used an ipad dock. Hmm.

From the way it's laid out I assume it's meant to be used in portrait mode.

Like TNR-i. Or Reason on the computer side.

BMoore wrote:Not much love for iPad 2.
5 tracks?! :?
In fact I bought it without having read the specs (I have an ipad 2) and was disappointed when I saw that.
But I just made a test with 16 4-bar long tracks and everything worked well (even though I had to freeze 11 tracks but you can freeze/defreeze them in a second).

werp wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:
Requires iOS 7.0 or later
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! :evil:
+ many

I'm waiting for iOS 8 to fix issues and hopefully not look like a cartoon.
... than you'll be waiting forever I'm afraid...
How does iOS "look" affect your music making...?
The most ridiculous argument against (fantastic BTW) iOS 7...
Keep on waiting forever...
BTW; Love this App :)

Song exporting is supported.
Anyone know if you can export the tracks as separate audio files?

Not noticeably
Instant human just add coffee

It's nice - wish I could see the synths bigger in landscape view though

I wannnntttttt! The five tracks thing is kinda disappointing for iPad 2. Oh well, not Korg's fault. Reminds me of Caustic a bit with the different instruments and such; I like it.
I'm glad they plan to keep it updated with new Gadgets, although I feel that some will become IAP simply because its too tempting/easy to charge for them.
Hopefully they'll add effects that can be added to the different gadgets to give some variety, too.
Is it weird that I find all the gadgets/synths cute?
"FriendZone"

the more i use it the more i like it. landscape/portrait does not bother me (however i see the point). Korg says on their website that this app will be developed further audio tracks etc stating that they are up to create a daw thing out of it eventually. when i heard rumours about ios reason i couldn't imagine the workflow and overall reason daw experience. korg has convinced me that it can be done.

aMUSEd wrote:It's nice - wish I could see the synths bigger in landscape view though
Why..?
This is just perfect, landscape mode will be impracticable.
Simply brilliant, love it, hope KORG will release WS (Wavestation) virtual synth as well...
I'm sure it will come next. Together with iconic M1 as we'll... ;)

Leslie wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:It's nice - wish I could see the synths bigger in landscape view though
Why..?
This is just perfect, landscape mode will be impracticable.
Why would it be impractical? If anything it's impractical at the moment - the synths are too tiny to play comfortably - I would prefer bigger keyboard and controls, it would be great to be able to go into landscape mode when concentrating on a single synth and vertical mode when wanting to get an overview of the whole project

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”