---

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Gadget

mooninjune wrote:Anyone know how to clear recorded automation?
When you slide the automation name in the list to the left a red cross appears.
Tap the cross to delete the automation.

This is by far the most usable iPad "studio-app" I've used so far. All about fun and getting ideas down. Full automation (you can even automate the mod matrix!), dropbox support and incredibly intuitive sequencer. Gotta love Korg for being able to think outside the box.

+1

Lovin' it! Can't wait to get M1 and more BELLS :hyper:
Would be nice also to export to MIDI or some kind of project file for backing up.

I hope they will be released as a Reason rack bundle :)

Question on Audioshare: can you find the frozen tracks with it?
My webcomic that has absolutely nothing to do with music, plugins, technology or football: http://friedcheeseballs.com/start

Is M1 really going to be included? I keep hearing people say what but how do you know? If it were and along with wavestation and/or sampler! ...

I want VOCODER-gadget!

also like it - great workflow, build in synth are limited but provide some cool sounds. sample based stuff is mostly cheesy IMHO though, effects are not flexible ....

what I would like to see - inter-app audio/audiobus - so that I can use it with other synth and drum machines. Midi export. other time signatures, insert and send fx ...

And I would like to see a wavestation app that is compatible with the VSTi/AU version

best

steff3 wrote: what I would like to see - inter-app audio/audiobus - so that I can use it with other synth and drum machines. Midi export. other time signatures, insert and send fx ...
Audio tracks and audiobus support were already announced when the app launched.

Love this.

My wish list (apart from audio bus and IAA):

1. An EQ among the master effects

and/or

2. EQ as insert effect

3. A sampler

For a start that would be nice. :)

global arp or midi pattern bank would be awesome.

I'm baffled why some synth have more fx than others.

As a composing tool it's great - though I'm frustrated with not having access to goto fx and no real chain fx to speak of.

Tbh I can see this type of system being used in professional sequencers once the touch thing gets going. That would be amazing.

Losing my marbles over Phoenix!! This might be my favourite synth of any kind I've ever heard!! Just bliss!

How awesome is this app?! Can't wait to get into every synth!

I made an App Jam video on Korg Gadget London (the drum machine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzkM1-KtRHE

More following soon!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”