iOS 8 Audiobus

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those interested, here is the Audiobus link to iOS 8 compatible apps. :-)

http://audiob.us/ios8
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

One would expect more than that...
Most worrying is that some apps began to advertise their iOS 8 compatibilility, but they NOT
Examples are:
Egsy01 and Unity apps...

Leslie wrote:One would expect more than that...
Most worrying is that some apps began to advertise their iOS 8 compatibilility, but they NOT
Examples are:
Egsy01 and Unity apps...
Unity is on the list.
If anyone even cares at this point...

Unity is NOT compatible... :(
It's funny though that some devs are releasing only now ios 7 compatibility updates - 1 year after release and only month or so before ios 8.... I guess we will see the same in 2015 and ios 9 ;)
LOL

Aural Chaos wrote:
Leslie wrote: If anyone even cares at this point...
You will month away or so ;)

You obviously know something! :-) I hope they get things going back to the day when Unity-1 was on the desktop. I used to run their "unofficial" official support forum, but then they disappeared and left everyone hanging with no word as to why they were leaving. I've often watched to see what the Unity app would do. It's a powerful app. The problem is the horrid user interface. I hope that is what is going to be changing soon! :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Leslie wrote:Unity is NOT compatible... :(
It's funny though that some devs are releasing only now ios 7 compatibility updates - 1 year after release and only month or so before ios 8.... I guess we will see the same in 2015 and ios 9 ;)
LOL
So the AB guys are wrong? Or Unity is wrong?

BTW, the "if anyone cares" remark was towards Unity in particular- seems to be either ignored or reviled, depending on who you ask. I'm on several really active iOS music sites, and no one ever has anything good to say about it, or anything to say about it. The only reason I even know it exists is because I remember the PC version from back in the dawn of virtual synths.

I'm still not going to care in a month, even if Apple releases iOS 8 that soon, because I'm not going to be upgrading until I know that is safe to and that my apps will work.

Leslie wrote:Unity is NOT compatible... :(
LOL
Even funnier. Apps works without being "compatible"!

Are you here just to whine about beta software and vaporware like Audiobus? :dog:

Maybe you think people here see you as skilled or someone with special info, or maybe you're just out to get internet points. But there is no honor in your constant whining.
I can't even remember one time you've been right about your "predictions" and "cautions".

So maybe it's time for you to be productive instead. Because you come across like some sort of ignorant, whining clown around here.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Harsh but accurate.

[/quoteMaybe you think people here see you as skilled or someone with special info, or maybe you're just out to get internet points. But there is no honor in your constant whining.
I'm just reporting here on the state of iOS 8 and music related apps.
Sorry if i have offended you :(

Aural Chaos wrote:I'm still not going to care in a month, even if Apple releases iOS 8 that soon, because I'm not going to be upgrading until I know that is safe to and that my apps will work.
Are you on iOS 7 now? I've stuck with 6 on my iPad 4 but am wondering if I should make the jump to 7 before 8 comes along and 7 won't be an option anymore. Have they sorted out the performance issues and audio bugs? Part of me is still thinking of just staying with 6. There's a couple of apps I can't run and a bunch of games that I don't care too much about.

Leslie wrote:
[/quoteMaybe you think people here see you as skilled or someone with special info, or maybe you're just out to get internet points. But there is no honor in your constant whining.
I'm just reporting here on the state of iOS 8 and music related apps.
Sad thing is, you actually think so.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

sprnva wrote:
Aural Chaos wrote:I'm still not going to care in a month, even if Apple releases iOS 8 that soon, because I'm not going to be upgrading until I know that is safe to and that my apps will work.
Are you on iOS 7 now? I've stuck with 6 on my iPad 4 but am wondering if I should make the jump to 7 before 8 comes along and 7 won't be an option anymore. Have they sorted out the performance issues and audio bugs? Part of me is still thinking of just staying with 6. There's a couple of apps I can't run and a bunch of games that I don't care too much about.
I've been on iOS 7 since they released 7.01, whenever that was- a long time ago. Most people switched ages ago, but I guess there are still holdouts for some reason. I have pretty many apps that require 7 at this point.
There's really no reason not to switch, but if you are happy where you are at now, then I guess there's also no reason to change.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”