how to get MIDI to my iPhone ?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been usong my iPad for years to run Synths and use a CCK and a MIDI Interface with it.
To my tecent surprise, my iPhone 4s ( iOS 7) doesnt work with the CCK and MIDI Interace. Meither does my Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.

How do I get MIDI to my iPhone 4s other than using wireless MIDI ?

Hmm. Is that the newest iPhone? Usually stuff like that takes time to get working on new equipment. Like homebrew on the Nintendo 3DS... Still waiting. I'll get a 3DS once I can run Nitrotracker on it. :D

http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/

darsho wrote:I have been usong my iPad for years to run Synths and use a CCK and a MIDI Interface with it.
To my tecent surprise, my iPhone 4s ( iOS 7) doesnt work with the CCK and MIDI Interace. Meither does my Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.

How do I get MIDI to my iPhone 4s other than using wireless MIDI ?
Odd I can use both of those on my old 4s. Though I have to use MidiBridge to make much work with the midi mobiliser (version 1)

Are you using a genuine Apple CCK?

PS for arkmabat. newest Iphone is 6. How did you manage to miss all the adverts?
Instant human just add coffee

I don't watch TV and my ears shut off when my manager at work talks about iPhones...

I'm excited for Android L, though. Happy with my phone other than that. Moto G, $25 a month plan with unlimited everything. I can't ask for much more than that.

Check out an App called Apollo

G
Don't ask me, I just play here.

I tried again and this time it worked.
I have no clue what went wrong the first time, but thanks for all the suggestions and help :)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”