You think the Animoog will ever get a AU/VST version?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been listening to audio demos of this and it's a very impressive sounding synthesizer! I would love to see a plugin version of this for DAW users.
:borg:

Wouldn't make sense for them, if it gets pirated, and it would be pirated big time for sure. I bet they think they should rather stick to hardware, and a few apps, if they make ok money with it.

chk071 wrote:Wouldn't make sense for them, if it gets pirated, and it would be pirated big time for sure. I bet they think they should rather stick to hardware, and a few apps, if they make ok money with it.
I guess, but they still probably generate a decent amount of revenue with their hardware so I don't see why not? It might actually work in getting them potential future hardware customers.
:borg:

They can't even maintain working versions of the iPhone and iPad apps, a VST would stretch them pretty thin....

Yes.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

I don't think it will ever be released as a plugin.
Since I rarely use VSTi Synths, I am fine with that.

I love te iPad Version, especially the way you can play it on the touchscreen for synth solos with self defined scales and all that.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”