Ipad apps for FX?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello - I am close to buying an iPad - am interested in finding some apps to run external audio through for delay, reverb, etc. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Aufx
Crystalline.
Don't ask me, I just play here.

Very nice - thanks!

i'll echo the recommendation for aufx dub, aufx space, and aufx peakQ

also :

turnado is an excellent app for fx processing
echopad

also, the yonac tonestack is a great option; the effects are great, and seem to have much more available control then the effects included in other ios amp sims. you can buy the effects in packs, or as a complete bundle (quite an investment, though seems to go on sale on occasion)

I'm psyched - just bought ipad Air 32gb. Can't wait to get started!

crawlingwind wrote:I'm psyched - just bought ipad Air 32gb. Can't wait to get started!
i know you are after effects, but if you have any desire for synths today is the day

don't want to spend your money for you, but today, the holy trinity of ipad synths is on sale

thor - 4.49, down from 14.99
animoog - 4.49, down from 26.99
nave - 8.99, down from 17.99

(prices in euros)

hurry now !! well, read all the reviews, watch youtube videos....then, hurry. i have absolute confidence in these 3, but don't want you to waste your money i they aren't for you :)

Thanks - will look into these.

crawlingwind wrote:I think I missed it, but thanks anyway.
according to my apptracker, they are all still discounted

yeah - saw that - good looking out!

iPad arrived today - animoog price went back up since yesterday, darn it. But hey - this thing should be quite the fun!

If you can hold out till christmas time Im sure it will drop again, its on sale fairly frequently

Must investigate this apptracker!

For reverb I like SpaceSampler, which processes wav's, but hasn't been updated in a while and Mobile Convolution is worth checking out too.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”