Touchable 3

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought push, and now this is released. Really stable with usb connection. Could replace Push. Although Push feels more intuitive and hands on.

I wish Lemur on the iPad is usb connected.

Excellent update and the new templates for live devices are excellent and worth the 20 dollar in app purchase.
I now wish Apple would release a larger ipad :)

kiezum wrote: I wish Lemur on the iPad is usb connected.
I thought this was added in the recent update?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I think I have tested all kind of controllers for Ableton Live so far!
-Livecontrol 2 on Lemur: well it's good cause it's a free template for Lemur but it is slow as hell and super cluttered in my opinion. 1/5

-livkontrol: Pretty cheap , pretty ok, but could do better 2/5

- Conductr: Nice GUI, some very good features, but not very complete, and a bit too nerdy...and too much in-app purchase kills the in-app purchase! :) 3/5

- touchAble 3: I started with touchAble 1 long time ago, it was kind of a revolution but i don't know why stopped using it for a while. then came touchAble 2 it was completely redesigned and coded i think, and I had a blast with it for a year. Only had a couple of wifi issues on stage, but so far so good. But touchAble 3 is even better, i can't believe they include USB connection as this app doesn't use CoreMidi but network!! That's is unbelievable smooth and reliable, plus a bunch of new features (for free!) and this Live device template pack is bloody crazy awesome!!! this is an in-app purchase which worth every penny! I'm impressed, and I think I'm not the only one. For me now it's touchAble + Push, and this combo is ace! 5/5

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”