I´m from PositiveGrid, just want to say hi! :)

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone!

I hope this is a good place to post this. If not, feel free to delete it!

My name is Fabian, I´m from Austria and I play guitar for a bit more than 5 years now. Started getting into 7 string guitars last summer. What I also like is the recording of music, I´m currently producing my instrumental EP.

I work with Positive Grid, so I´m here to answer your questions regarding our software. And when there´s something new going on, I´ll let you know! :tu:

So have fun!
Fabian

Love JamUp and Bias!

Would like to see parallel effect chain processing in the near future!

Welcome.

G
Don't ask me, I just play here.

siriusbliss wrote:Love JamUp and Bias!

Would like to see parallel effect chain processing in the near future!

Welcome.

G
Thanks!
I see that question pretty often. Already submitted it to our team. We´ll see what we can do ;)

Cheers :party:

Are the Jeff Lomis amps also in the desktop version?

Does the new BIAS FX work with the pickup video app?
Does it recognize stereo inputs? I want to use it with sound modules.
Jamup pro mixes the stereo imputs on my audio interface. focus rite 8i6.

I´m from PositiveGrid, just want to promote my product! :)

I have been exploring Bias with Jamup more lately. My Bias FX is still downloading right now, but need to give that a thorough tryout too. Bias is nothing short of amazing for the price. I was a solid Ampkit+ user for a few years and strictly use Bias and Jamup now and hoping to get Bias FX to be an always used app too. I recently bought a few real preamps and a tube head, some boutique pedals, two new guitars. I hadn't owned a real amp in over a decade, but when I want to jam with headphones, Positive Grid stuff is really very realistic sounding.

My Bias FX is done now. Going to go play around with it!

Great job on those products!
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”