New IOS synth from Yamaha?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just read on the internet page of "musikmachen.de" that Yamaha releases a new AN synth
for IOS. But I cannot find any other informations in the internet.
Does anaybody knows more about it?

This looks good although there is no IAA and AB support as of yet.

http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/music- ... ynth_book/

Thanks for the info.
I have an AN1X and so far as I can hear it seems in sound near the AN1X.
That is great because I am a big fan of that synth! :-)

Yeah, I am a proud owner of the AN1x too. It's great thats it's available on iOS and what's even better is it's free on the Appstore now.

I am hoping for a PC oder hardware version with many knobs. :-)
I think that the AN1X is one of the most underrated synths.
It has sounds that cannot be made by other synths.

The synth sounds absolutely tremendous....I hope this is a sign of things to come....come on Yamaha give us an FS1R pretty please. :party:
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00101110 00100010

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
U.S. store link:
https://appsto.re/us/q0O04.i (https://appsto.re/us/q0O04.i)
No audiobus, but sounds nice

---Thanks for the link to this the synth is very cool and I'll be able to use it with my others. The ability to see the others things was stymied due to my being forbidden to view them, don't know what is wrong there.

Sounds good to me but I don't know much about the AN1X. Hope they make an iPad version (that it was only for iPhone confused me at first since it wasn't showing in the App Store.). On an iPad on landscape there would be more keyboard.
바보

--The iPhone only part got me also and I just got lucky and guessed right. An iPad version would be great but I am really thankful for this. Now Korg you need to follow with an iPad version of the Kronos and make it free!! LOL

---Has anyone figured out a way to make your own chords in the chords section or is it a fixed type arrangement? Not fussing if we can't do that but just wondering...

Can understand why it is free, it's not very feature heavy:

-Choose from 80 high-quality voices from a variety of instruments including 13 drum kits.
-Cutoff, resonance, attack, release, and portamento can be adjusted with the knob control.
-Reverb, chorus, and variation effects can also be applied individually.
-Choose from 366 arpeggio patterns from a variety of instruments.
-Control the swing, note length, octave range, and other characteristics for each arpeggio phrase in real time.

Numanoid wrote:Image

Can understand why it is free, it's not very feature heavy:

-Choose from 80 high-quality voices from a variety of instruments including 13 drum kits.
-Cutoff, resonance, attack, release, and portamento can be adjusted with the knob control.
-Reverb, chorus, and variation effects can also be applied individually.
-Choose from 366 arpeggio patterns from a variety of instruments.
-Control the swing, note length, octave range, and other characteristics for each arpeggio phrase in real time.
Are you sure you are talking about the same one others are talking about here? It's the app called "Yamaha Synth Book", and only available on iPhone (not iPad) right now. I believe it doesn't look like the screenshot you posted here.
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

I'm sure he's not....

I tested the "Yamaha synth book" now and I must say that the sounds is very close to my AN1X.
But it is very limited.
So I hope that this is only a teaser for an upcoming ipad synth book Pro version.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”