Music IO v1.2 integrate iPad as VST/AU plugin on Mac

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Music IO: Audio and MIDI over USB Music IO: MIDI over USB

as great as Music IO is, I can't get audio out of Cubasis iPad to Mac. Is anybody able to?

have you tried the audiobus forum? There are a few threads regarding Music IO going
http://forum.audiob.us/
I hope they can get the pc version out soon!
Nobody's a nobody...

Is there confirmation on a PC version? I don't see anything official and would love to have this capacity without having to set-up an external interface.

Scotty wrote:Is there confirmation on a PC version? I don't see anything official and would love to have this capacity without having to set-up an external interface.
No timeframe but it is mentioned in the faq section on their site
https://musicio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar ... c-IO-When-
Nobody's a nobody...

Did you install the desktop software, and put one of the VST's onto your track?
TabSel wrote:as great as Music IO is, I can't get audio out of Cubasis iPad to Mac. Is anybody able to?

Excellent. I'll be keeping an eye on this. - Scotty
maximilians1 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Is there confirmation on a PC version? I don't see anything official and would love to have this capacity without having to set-up an external interface.
No timeframe but it is mentioned in the faq section on their site
https://musicio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar ... c-IO-When-

WRT the Cubasis problem -- we're in touch with the Cubasis team, and they're aware of the problem. It seems like there's something funky with their IAA support (AudioShare has the same problem when you put Cubasis into the recorder).

Anyway, the good folks at Steinberg are on it -- with luck, they'll have a fix soon (I can't speak on their behalf, obviously, and I don't have any info on what their bug fix schedule is).

And WRT Windows.... Yes, we know. We will announce something when there's something to announce!
Patrick H. Madden/Secret Base Design

I just discovered this app pretty recently and I'm really impressed! Is there an ETA on send/return audio to/from iOS? Looking forward to trying out iOS as an FX rack, even if the number of sends/returns is limited. Thanks!

Just updated my apps and MusicIO 1.30 now does 4 channels send/return from a Mac to iOS! Funny how they don't seem to publicize this; this app is getting better and better. Apparently they get requests for Windows compatibility "every 20 minutes"... ;)

Can someone give me a use case for this? It sounds interesting, but I can't quite wrap my head around how the signal flow would work.

Use some unique iPad effects on sounds in your DAW

jc_vt wrote:Use some unique iPad effects on sounds in your DAW
Could I use BIAS FX into my DAW, as opposed to running the 1/4" output to another interface, then converting again?

polaris20 wrote:
jc_vt wrote:Use some unique iPad effects on sounds in your DAW
Could I use BIAS FX into my DAW, as opposed to running the 1/4" output to another interface, then converting again?
Yes that's the theory anyway :)
Instant human just add coffee

Works fine for me

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”