Vox Player for iphone - question on file import...

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any way to get music from my PC into Vox player without having to use the Loop Cloud thingy - IE simply by drag and drop to a connected iPhone?

Thanks

Yes, you are using iMazing already, just use the iTunes import in iMazing - Vox player can access your iTunes collection and playlists.

Thanks amused - sorry I forgot to add I would prefer not to use iTunes. I am ripping via dbPoweramp to my own created library on my PC and want to get the flac files into Vox.

Nope, it's impossible to load songs into vox from a PC. You are FORCED to use Loop. Oh well the hunt for player continues.

You're not using iTunes - the tracks are just going into the iTunes library location but being accessed by Vox. You said in the other thread that you are already using iMazing to transfer audio files onto the iPhone - that's how it does it.

ah but then you were using mp3 files - in that case Filebrowser is better if you are using Flac. Again copy them using iMazing but this time into the documents folder inside the Filebrowser app.

K, thanks :)

aMUSEd wrote:Yes, you are using iMazing already, just use the iTunes import in iMazing - Vox player can access your iTunes collection and playlists.
iMazing is a bit costly. any suggest for free alternatives? thanks

It is useful but just for browsing FLAC (and other) files I find the iPhone app Filebrowser is much better than Vox anyway as it can browse NAS drives, Cloud drives etc and copy between them and the iPhone and can play almost any media format. I don't need iMazing anymore (also in the next iOS update full iCloud browser support is being added finally which should make things much easier)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”