Best soundcard for iPad first gen and/or iPhone 6?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for the best soundcard for these two platforms. Ideally it'll work for both but if it doesn't I'm happy with one that works with iPhone 6.

Should have audio I/O and ideally a dock so I don't have to fidget around with it and the whole setup remains stable.

keyman_sam wrote:I'm looking for the best soundcard for these two platforms. Ideally it'll work for both but if it doesn't I'm happy with one that works with iPhone 6.

Should have audio I/O and ideally a dock so I don't have to fidget around with it and the whole setup remains stable.
I use an (original) Alesis io dock with my first-gen iPad (which was a hand-me-down) and it works great. Of course the 1st gen is limited as far as apps, and many 'updates, but I just can't justify actually buying one of them for the extremely limited use I give it. A dozen apps I like, the dock, and good to go.

I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

It doesn't have lightning connector which is something I Need for my iphone 6. :(

It works fine with the Lightning to 30pin adapter or there's a version 2 with lightning cable.
Instant human just add coffee

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”