New Korg app .... 'Odyssei' ... also 'Lexington' Gadget add-on

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Gadget

Looks like Korg have released an app emulation of the Korg/Arp oddysey ... called the 'Odyssei', also available as a Korg Gadget add-on. It appears the Oddysei will be standalone, but can also be used in Korg Gadget like the M1 for example .... should come in at about 29 euro. Depending on your location, you may or may not see this in your app store already but may not be able to purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tICsnCN5tJU

Some screenshots:

Last edited by Daags on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Another iOS exclusive from a big player....seems i need to get an iPad Pro in near future.

yep, seems like it's a standalone app with Lexington, the gadget version.

http://www.korg.com/us/products/software/arpodyssei/

Also for iPhone :clap:
Great! I hope they included 3D touch.

The demo sounds fantastic. I'll be getting this.

Last edited by goldenanalog on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Got it - very impressed -

(8) notes polyphony on an Air 1 @ 60% using AUM as the measuring tool.

Are the standalone and Gadget two purchases, or if you buy the standalone, you get the Gadget as well?

You buy the standalone, and get the Gadget as well, crawlingwind - including the iap (identical to how it works w/im1 & module)

Does this have a "Background audio" feature? I looked in the manual and might have overlooked it but didn't see it.
Thanks, Scott

Scott Murrell wrote:Does this have a "Background audio" feature? I looked in the manual and might have overlooked it but didn't see it.
Thanks, Scott
I'm almost sure that it does, Scott, but I'll check the app later this evening, and post a definite answer here (unless someone else wants to in the meantime)

Needs ipad Air or better and 5S or better phone.

Going to buy this later for my Air 2. My old ipad 2 starting to get obsolete. What a long run it had though.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

goldenanalog wrote:
Scott Murrell wrote:Does this have a "Background audio" feature? I looked in the manual and might have overlooked it but didn't see it.
Thanks, Scott
I'm almost sure that it does, Scott, but I'll check the app later this evening, and post a definite answer here (unless someone else wants to in the meantime)
Thank you very much

You're welcome, Scott!

OK, the ODYSSEi settings in the 'Settings' Menu are (from top to bottom):

Audio Latency
Background Audio
Network MIDI
Disable Auto-Lock

- So it clearly supports Background Audio

goldenanalog wrote:You're welcome, Scott!

OK, the ODYSSEi settings in the 'Settings' Menu are (from top to bottom):

Audio Latency
Background Audio
Network MIDI
Disable Auto-Lock

- So it clearly supports Background Audio
Great news!! Thank you for the information...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”