FL Mobile 3 anyone?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i wonder why noone mentioned FL Mobile 3 after its release?

It's a free update for FLm 2 users and a huge update but a true deception for me and my needs.

I mainly search an iOS DAW wich is able to easily manage audio clip created in other apps (like korg gadget) to finalize my tracks.

audio files import is great and easy via audiocopy (certainly the most interesting part) and the range of FX is clearly ok for my needs

but audio clip management and editing is awfull and it really miss a sampler (like something you can fnd in nanostudio for instance) to load your own audio clip and chop them.
Win 11, UAD Octo satellite usb, Yamaha AG06 mk2, IK multimedia iLoud MTM x2, Ableton Live 11, Push 2, Reason 12, NI Komplete.

Right now, it looks like step back and really needs better sample handling but I think the biggest problem with ver 2 was that it wasn't really their code. Now, with the full control over it, I expect it will catch up really quick and become very good mobile music making tool.

They shouldn't have released it until it had caught up. No wonder it's getting loads of one star reviews.
Instant human just add coffee

Oh my. This is deffo one of the most ugly GUIs I have ever seen. Is this really supposed to be an upgrade? Well to each his own. For that reason alone, I am not going to update.

Since it's release there's been an update just about every week, sometimes two. It's improving quickly. My main gripe about the snap options in piano roll has been remedied. I'm still trying to find out how to set up FX sends

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”