iRig Recorder 3 update available - adds video recording, social sharing, more

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigrecorder/

What's new in iRig Recorder 3
  • Video recording feature
  • Text and photo markers
  • Professional and creative audio effects
  • Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatibility
  • Enhanced sharing capabilities
  • Export audio and video as separate files
  • Redesigned interface

Does this only work with IK mics, or will it work with other stuff?

polaris20 wrote:Does this only work with IK mics, or will it work with other stuff?
It will work with other microphones and interfaces.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
polaris20 wrote:Does this only work with IK mics, or will it work with other stuff?
It will work with other microphones and interfaces.
Cool. I switched to the Sonicport VX because I got the iPhone 7, but then you guys came out with iPhone 7 compatible stuff. :lol:

I'm sure it's really obvious once you spot it, but I can't see how to use the front camera.
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote:I'm sure it's really obvious once you spot it, but I can't see how to use the front camera.
Top right corner. I'm digging this. Better scratch pad than the Apple app, and the added video functionality is fantastic.

polaris20 wrote:
BiancaNeve wrote:I'm sure it's really obvious once you spot it, but I can't see how to use the front camera.
Top right corner. I'm digging this. Better scratch pad than the Apple app, and the added video functionality is fantastic.
Thanks- I just wasn't holding it down long enough knew it would be obvious once I knew.
Instant human just add coffee

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”