Favorite FM for live tweaking?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m having a bit of an FM epiphany via FM4. I’d always just avoided it as some dark art, but being able to clearly see each operator’s settings all in a row made me realize it’s not as crazy and I’m having a lot of fun with it in FM4 and other VSTs.

I got the idea that it would be fun to feed a DSI Pro 2’s input with my iPad’s out while I tweak controls in both. I’m getting great results, but FM4 is a little fiddily for this. What I’m looking for is something like Bit Shape’s TC-11 but that accepts MIDI for note information and the iPad becomes purely a tool to tweak parameters. Four operators or more would be my hope, but having a cool interface to work with would be more important.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

No one? Hm. Seems like it might be an opening in the market.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

SynthMaster One (for iOS) can be used as a 4 op FM synth. Will be available hopefuly at the end of March.

Cheers
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

sytrus ??
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:sytrus ??
Maybe check the section of the forum you're posting on. ;)
Zerocrossing Media

kv331 wrote:SynthMaster One (for iOS) can be used as a 4 op FM synth. Will be available hopefuly at the end of March.

Cheers
Oh thanks! I'll check that out for sure. I've owned SynthMaster since it's release... maybe prerelease.
Zerocrossing Media

Try KQ Dixie it also can import DX7 sysex files and is AU, too.

There is also Phasemaker...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”