Rapidcomposer 2.53 and cubase 7.5 - problems

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you all for the replies.

VST3 does seem scary. RC uses the VST 2.4 SDK and RC as a plug-in implements VST 2.4.
The rework to support VST3 will require at least a month some time next year.

Mau,
there were several improvements for the VST plug-in recently. I'll upload an update in a few days. I do hope that it will work more reliably in Cubase. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Many many thanks Attila for your support!

cheers
Mau

whenever Cubase 7.5 crashes, I cannot kill it with task manager. It must be something with 7.5 because before this version, I could kill it without restarting the pc.

do you use 'kill process tree?"

it is one of the options when you right click on a selected program in taskmanager.
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

Yes, with the Windows Task Manager there is never need to restart the computer when an application freezes.

A tutorial (among many others):
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutoria ... k-manager/
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

True ... as long as you use the "End Process Tree" option.

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

I should say that you can end a program, but the program's running subroutines can keep Windows 'frozen.' If you end/ kill the process and the tree, this should never happen unless something is corrupt with your Windows install itself.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”