Feature requests

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

dsan@mail.com wrote:Is it possible to default the "Save AS" to the last used names in the Phrase Editor page? Retyping essentially the same thing with a minor change is quite tedious and takes me away from the real purpose of creating new phrases.
Hi dsan,

yes, I was thinking about how it would work.
It is not easy because the original name must also be offered because when you start editing a phrase, logically its name is inserted into the "Save As" field. I think I have a solution for this. And I can see auto-numbering would be useful. I'll let you know in a few days when this works.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thanks Attila!

In the mean time yellukhan has provided a great little utility program that does this. Here is his link:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=401394.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet but apparently it works for him given the number of phrases he has shared with us lately! :clap:

Best regards,

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

donato wrote:Only slightly off-topic. I got a new retina display computer and the program seems to be quite low-res. Am I just tired and not seeing things right? The lettering on KVR for example looks a whole lot more crisp than RC does.
Hi donato,

you are seeing things right. It is slightly blurry because OS X upscales the user interface to 2x the size. This is a known issue and will be fixed in a next update.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi lulukom,

thank you for your suggestions!
lulukom wrote:1.With the browser opens, it is located on the window with the tracks ... and you can not drag them outside the program (such as a second monitor)
Yes, it is designed this way. Would it be acceptable (because I am planning this) if the browser panel is anchored at the left or right side of the window, not over the composition?
lulukom wrote:2. When you click on the chord master track - opens a list or pallete and want to pallete opened extension to 13 chord (one to the opening of the full width of the pallete to 13 chord, otherwise each time you switch to another chord you need to do it again) Maybe "full palette" ?
You are right, this is a bug, it will be fixed in the next update.
lulukom wrote:3 .Must be able to convert and restore absolute and relativity notes of your choice (for example once all the phrases in the track and all the phrases in the composition or by choice)
You can do the conversion for the selected phrases, so if you select all the phrases in the track, they all will be converted.
lulukom wrote:4 .Function is needed to "split all the phrases in the track at intervals equal to the length of the chord in the master track"
Good idea, thanks.
lulukom wrote:5.I would like to master track inspector to have been not only the graphical image of a keyboard, but were able to dial the desired chord or scale mouse.
Do you mean it could work as preview? Or you mean functional keys on the small keyboard?
lulukom wrote:6.In the main window on each track has sometimes seen notes in the upper or lower range (and maybe empty), must somehow identify graphically, not to twist up and down
7.Phrase variations. Why adding quantization notes automatically make the timing right to Beat? Let adding this variation once automatically quantize not working
8.Add function INPUT QUANTIZE for recording Real time..
If you record into a track, it is possible to automatically add a Quantize variation to it (see Settings / Miscellaneous, MIDI Recording/Add Quantize Controller)
It does not work in the phrase editor, but you can use the context popup to Quantize.
lulukom wrote:9. Possible to make my Finder folder with phrases looked the same as I created in RC ? Now all my phrases that I did in RC in different folders in the Finder united in a single folder called "custom PHrazes"
Yes, you are right. In the next version the underlying database engine will be reworked, so it will be able to read files from sub-folders.
lulukom wrote:10. It would be convenient editor phrases left mouse button to enter notes, and right-click to delete.
But the left mouse button is used for selection. You can create notes with double-click, and remove them by selection+hitting the Del key
lulukom wrote:11.Customizing the User Interface : how to set up, if not see the main window and it is impossible to evaluate the results of adjustment ?
Can you explain this?
lulukom wrote:12. It would be good to make sure that when you change the tempo changed the speed preview phrases.
OK.
lulukom wrote:13.Did not find shortcut "remove track "
Right. This part will be reworked so that you can use the standard copy/paste/delete/select/move operations on tracks too.
lulukom wrote:Sorry for my english!
To be continued ...
Attila, thanks for the new version!
The results of our correspondences seen!
Thank you lulukom for your thoughts! It seems my to-do list is getting longer.

Thanks!
Attila

lulukom wrote:
11.Customizing the User Interface : how to set up, if not see the main window and it is impossible to evaluate the results of adjustment ?
Can you explain this?
Yes ! Settings/Miscellaneous/User Interface ...
I'm in the box Miscellaneous, but I want to customize the appearance of the window track and I do not see this window (like changing the form of the composition window?) It is necessary to return to composition window to see the results of adjustment. May be better to move to customize the user interface to some inspector or make an icon SETTING in the composition window ? Thanks !

lulukom wrote:
5. I would like to master track inspector to have been not only the graphical image of a keyboard, but were able to dial the desired chord or scale mouse.
Do you mean it could work as preview? Or you mean functional keys on the small keyboard?
I meant one simple thing:
I clicked the mouse on the virtual keyboard and enter the so
chords or scale, or some of my mods

musicdevelopments wrote:
donato wrote:Only slightly off-topic. I got a new retina display computer and the program seems to be quite low-res. Am I just tired and not seeing things right? The lettering on KVR for example looks a whole lot more crisp than RC does.
Hi donato,

you are seeing things right. It is slightly blurry because OS X upscales the user interface to 2x the size. This is a known issue and will be fixed in a next update.

Thanks,
Attila
As always, thanks so much Attila! :)

And by the way, why do not the inspectors tracks as a pull-down menu in the header track and the same track variations as something like midi plugins ...

I improved the workflow when saving phrases.

In the phrase editor:
Persist Name: when you start editing, the name will not be overwritten
Auto Increment: if the name includes a number, the number is incremented for each saved phrase

"Save Selected Phrases" extended with name which is auto-incremented if it contains a number:

I'll happily send this update to anyone who needs it, especially yellukhan and dsan who requested this feature (thanks!).

Thanks,
Attila

Ahhh... this is a BRILLIANT addition to RC, Attila. Thank you!

Yes, absolutely brilliant! :)

Thanks so much for your attentiveness Attila! :tu:

Should I run "Check for updates" or look for your email?

Best regards,

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

musicdevelopments wrote:I improved the workflow when saving phrases.
I'll happily send this update to anyone who needs it, especially yellukhan and dsan who requested this feature (thanks!).
This was incredibly fast .
:tu: Thank you so muıch! and Yes, Link please :D

also
as a side note please consider me +1 (native one)
"in any time" if you need anyone, even to test something.

Best Wishes
Yıldırım

By now I think I sent the links to everyone who had a request.
Anyone can download the latest beta if "beta" is added to the original download link, so that it looks "XXXbeta.php" instead of "XXX.php". Please do not publish the download links. (Note that the beta is built for Windows only, and only for the full version.)

Thanks,
Attila

thanks for all your work

Thanks so very much Attila! :tu:

Downloaded. Now to find some play time :D

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

Return to “MusicDevelopments”