How to get it work in FL

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First of all: a beautiful product!

i used to love my old yamaha psr 520 phrase sampling pads seding recorded phrases trough all kind of chords. finally i can use something similar on my computer!

now to my difficulties:

I use Fl /Fruity Loops 10 as my Computer sequencer and how happy i was to find out that i could use your product as a vst also.
so i tried and i can actually record midi from any sound generator in fl by sending midi to rapid composer and there use the record- from -midi- in- button-,works so far so good . ..
but my first difficulty is: when i drag the phrase to rapid composers pinao roll which works perfectly in standalone there is now sound when i hit play.
also i would like to trigger/set chords with midi from fl which so far does not work for me as well even though there is midi in and mdid recotd for chords.
and also i would like to see incoming midi notes directly forced to the chords entered in the top of rapids piano roll or to triggered chords without actually dragging any notes into rapid composers roll. as an audio effect so to speak .
any help would be perfect as i plan to purchase when the demo serves all my needs in fl.

Hi Janine,

thank you for your questions. I never used FL and I expected I would have some time to install it in the last few days and try RapidComposer in it. So I admit the help I can provide is very limited.

Did you manage to route the RC output MIDI channels to virtual instruments in FL? If you drag a phrase to the piano roll, you should hear sound. This may be easy to set up (like in Reaper) or very awkward (in Cubase) depending on the host. Next you should route a midi channel to RapidComposer VST. The rest works as in the standalone version.

Please let me know if you have more questions, or something I did not reply to.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

in Fl with rapid as a vst the midi out does not seem to consider the sustain of the sheet in rapid only give out very short notes always which i only could compensate a bit with extended release also many notes are missed and skipped for me the midi out from rapid in fl is anything but precice... what am i doing wrong or is it just not made for fl?

strangely when i hit the phrase within the rapid plugin in fl it fully plays the preview as it should but when i run host sequencer the notes are supershort/not normal again

Thank you for reporting this problem. I tested RC and FL Studio, and realized that RC is sending out All Notes Off messages because it incorrectly detected breaks during playback.
This is fixed now, so if you download v2.05 it will work well.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

woha-that was fast- everything fine now-amazing support!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”