Purchased LE version - many questions

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. I started the program for the first time after downloading from the link in Attila's email but the program did not ask me for my license key. How do I know that it is registered to me and that I am not running in demo mode?

2. My PC is running Windows 8 x64 but RapidComposer installed in the "Program Files (x86)" directory. Isn't there an x64 version of RapidComposer LE?

3. The installer does not create a VST of RapidComposer LE that I can use in my DAW. How do I get that feature?

I decided to go ahead and upgrade to the full version but after installing I still have all the same questions listed above.

I had the same thing with the serial...it hasn't asked me yet. It seems to run fine, so I'm guessing it's watermarked especially to owner.

As for the install of VST plugin:
I'm trying to remember, but I think if you look in the folder where RapidComposer is installed, there should be 2 dll files (one for 32 bit and the other for 64 bit).
Just move the two dll files into your VST folder ( I have mine in my 'RapidComposer' folder in my '64Bit VST' folder on my 'E' drive for example ).

Your DAW should then be able to scan and see them. :)

Hello,

thank you for your purchase.

1. It is not a problem if the license key wasn't required. Your copy is legit. You will need to enter your license key in the next version (v2.0, released in a few weeks)

2. Yes, there is an x64 version, but there is no separate installer for x64. You will find the x64 standalone and VST versions in C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidComposer. We'll prepare separate installers for x86 and x64 in the future.

3. The VST plug-in is also in C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidComposer. You need to manually move it into your VST folder.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thank you Dunc and Attila for the quick help.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”