Today's the Big Day! RapidComposer 2.5 Update and LOTS of extra content (for registered users)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for your kind comments! :)
I'll send out the e-mail about the extra content only tomorrow.
I would just mess up everything this evening.
In my opinion the extra phrases are super useful, reusable with any chords and scales, and much better than the included few sample phrases.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

I value highly all your hard work indeed!
In fact, RC gives too much for amateur musicians like me :)
I am realy afraid that soon I forget many other programs...
And BTW, how exact is MIDI saving for RC compositions?
(I ask it because I tried to check converted midi file and it looks like
velocity changes (via RC's velocity tool) were not implied correctly, though maybe I am wrong - it needs more checking in good DAW ;)).

themixtape wrote:What do you mean Kev? Most people here know it's RapidComposer.
Fair enough. But if you jump straight into this thread from the home page on KVR, it's not obvious at all what you're talking about. And presumably you'd want to sell product. So would it kill you to mention the product?

KEv

Kev, I'm not trying to be argumentative... but the top thread in the forum shows the name of the program. :)

I didn't realize this thread showed up on the main page, though. So, a little miscommunication on my part. I fixed the title of the thread. :)

themixtape wrote:Where do you download the upgrade? You should know the site, if you are a registered user... www.musicdevelopments.com - OSX and Windows versions are available there
Well, I am a registered user and know the site and all I can find is the demo. I believe, from previous experience, the demo is not the same as the full version, which I have always received an email link to.

If this process has changed please direct me to the update. Is the demo now full version also?

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan

themixtape wrote:Yes, Vari-- email Attila and he will send you a special link for the extra content. It's about 9pm his time... so hopefully he can get it to you today, if not, then you will have an email in the morning. Thanks!
Thanks m8, I can wait :)
Great work on the vids and manual by the way, adds so much value to a great product!

Anytime, guys.... I saw the potential of the program WAY back, and became online friends with Attila last year... I'm happy to help him out. It's such a rad program.

How's the compatibility with OSX 10.9 Mavericks? I noticed only up to 10.8 was listed on the website.

No clue... not much MAC experience...

Great day today!!!

thanks for the update, to all the team who worked hard!

The program has not been tested yet with OS X 10.9. It will be tested shortly. But I don't expect any difficulties.

I'll send e-mails to owners in the next hour. If you can't wait, click on the 'Support' tab, and 'Check For Updates'. You can download the update from there.
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”