A few Custom Phrases

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

Thank you Attila!
after C Maj 7 i also tried C Maj 9 (CEGBD) ..
i just kept the first E (from low to hi octaves) then shifted upper octaves E to D ..
worked! .. now they plays 5 voice chords too and sound also good so far i tested..
i think i get the logic ..
if there is no 7th or 9th they always snaps to the "first upper voice"..
in my case
C Maj 7 CEGB if the chord triad B becomes to upper C
C Maj 9 CEGBD if the chord C Maj 7 D becomes to upper E .. so on..
that was a quick realize (5 years) :oops:
no regret i am happy :hihi:
---
Thanks BluGenes!
just take your tea with you and drink a few sips while Library load :D
---
Thank you HiEnergy i glad you like them
Enjoy & make some noise! :phones:

Thank you 8)
iMac Pro, Logic Pro X, VSL SE, Ark 1&2, Spitfire and other orchestral libraries, one of a pair with Ines, two cats

Have Fun! :)

Just blew the dust off my Rapid Composer and downloaded the custom phrases...
Thanks a lot to yellukhan for creating and publishing those phrases!

Enjoy! :)

yellukhan wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 12:37 pm
1-Select all notes and convert them to midi channel 1
2-Select all notes and Force To Scale .. in this case not the scale just C major triad chord.
and start to select parts that you like as in video.
you can use any midi files basically its depends of your taste :)
Hello yellukhan, in one of your videos you performed the third step after two above. You clicked on the custom bottom that runs the action command in Reaper, like ”perform delete double notes” (or similar). I was unable to find that action command in SWS extensions. Is that step crucial to making of midi phrases?

I’m very new here :)

Hi charlie,

welcome :)

i think it must be "Remove selected duplicate events"
not crucial but its good for keeping phrases clean especially when you want to edit them in RC you wouldn't have to deal with double notes+velocities etc.
i hope make sense!

yellukhan wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 pm Hi charlie,

welcome :)

i think it must be "Remove selected duplicate events"
not crucial but its good for keeping phrases clean especially when you want to edit them in RC you wouldn't have to deal with double notes+velocities etc.
i hope make sense!
Yes I wasn't at home, so I cannot see, but it is definitly "Remove selected duplicate events". But I think in your video it was called "Remove selected duplicate NOTES", an that was my question. It is the same action command? Becaues if I run it, it does nothing. So I will try again an then I'll tell you ;)
And yes, it makes sense ;)

charliezerotwo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:13 pm Yes I wasn't at home, so I cannot see, but it is definitly "Remove selected duplicate events". But I think in your video it was called "Remove selected duplicate NOTES", an that was my question. It is the same action command? Becaues if I run it, it does nothing. So I will try again an then I'll tell you ;)
And yes, it makes sense ;)
sorry i just realized your question..
i don't remember the old name
but might be the Acton name change at some point and i just checked its working here.

amigo hasta para manejar un software se necesita talento y usted lo tiene mil gracias por la generosidad de compartir su talento

kdpinilla wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 am amigo hasta para manejar un software se necesita talento y usted lo tiene mil gracias por la generosidad de compartir su talento
if the Google Translate correct ..
me thank you & enjoy my friend! :)

Hi yellukhan and All,

First of all, thanks for your contributions!

As a complete noob here, I'm just wondering if there's a way to download all custom rhythms/phrases/chord progressions posted in this forum, or do I need to scan all posts to find them.
They seem to be very good and useful and I wouldn't want to miss a bundle...

Thanks in advance :)

Hi magberr,

welcome to this forum! :)
At the moment you need to scan the posts for downloads but you gave me a good idea to collect all yellukhan's contributions at one place.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Hi magberr,

here is the link of all Rhythms & Phrases so far i share

http://www.musicdevelopments.com/RC--Cu ... -2019).rar

Attila,
if you want them in a permanent link, feel free to download and upload to a permanent location and share the link here..
(i mean .. just in case .. to keep them in safe from accidentally deletion by me :hihi: )

we can update that permanent link when need (when new phrases,rhythms arrived) in time.

EDIT:
link also added to the first post of this topic.
Last edited by yellukhan on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amazing! :) This is super useful!
The files are also available here:

http://www.musicdevelopments.com/RC--Cu ... -2019).rar
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”