Help! Change Number Of Bars In Part

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote:Hmmm... I'd say : very simply. Only when we start a new composition, the first line would be of the length set in this option. Simply.

The rest working as now.
It is implemented now as requested. You can set the number of bars, number of beats per bar, the tempo, track height (and a separate height for newly created tracks), and you can make the master track empty for a new composition.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

The Jedi Coder is at it again!

(I wonder if Attila ever tires of us all gushing effusive praise?)

Thanks, Master.
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

musicdevelopments wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Hmmm... I'd say : very simply. Only when we start a new composition, the first line would be of the length set in this option. Simply.

The rest working as now.
It is implemented now as requested. You can set the number of bars, number of beats per bar, the tempo, track height (and a separate height for newly created tracks), and you can make the master track empty for a new composition.

Thanks,
Attila
Thanks, thanks, thanks!

You're a sprinter, Attila!
:lol:

And there's a new beta to test it or you'll publish it with other corrections and new features in the next beta?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Attila...

Do you sometimes have a rest to drink a beer (or a cup of tea)?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Thank you! :) You keep embarrassing me...
I want to fix all reported bugs before the next beta, and while I decided not to add new functionality until all issues are fixed, this was quick to add.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Yes Attila, these features are not urgent, the priority is the stability of everything yet existing.

Don't panic.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”