RapidComposer Crash

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,
ive been useing RC for weeks now, but now it crashes when i click Play or Stop while Composition Tab. It wont crash if I use the Phrase tab... but as soon I hit space or play it from Composition it will crash.

Im useing M-Auido Fast Track interface with 6.0.6 Fast Track Asio driver and had no problems in RC so far. But i tried so much and cant find out why... I didn´t changed anything. Just normal windows updates. (win 7 64bit)

Hope you can help me.

Greetings Chris

I have to add: I found the problem,

I was useing the M-Audio driver from fast Track 6.0.6 which is not support. <- maybe a feature request.

Now im back on the MME windows driver and it works again, okey i have a lot of delay but its going to work now.

You should first update your version of the driver. For Windows it's now 6.1.12:
Windows Releases (click on a version # to download the driver installer)
    • Jun 20, 2013
    • Adds Windows 8 support
    • Support for Pro Tools 10.3.x – Pro Tools 11
    • Hardware latency values are now reported with far greater accuracy, allowing host applications to perform the best possible hardware latency compensation
    • Improved performance
    • Improved multi-client support
    • Miscellaneous bug fixes
Its at about a third down the height of this page.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Omg i didnt know that they made a update on that driver, half year ago the whole m-audio site was down and there where only the old version. now this sound card rocks, so many things are working correctly now :D Man you saved my day!! Thank you!

Chris Noxis wrote:Omg i didnt know that they made a update on that driver, half year ago the whole m-audio site was down and there where only the old version. now this sound card rocks, so many things are working correctly now :D Man you saved my day!! Thank you!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”