Fatal error: Libraries cannot be located.

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
I just bought RapidComposer, played with it for a few minutes without saving anything. Got a crash few times, but it's a story for another time (topic) :) . What happened then is interesting. After i closed it everytime i like to run it i get this error:
Fatal error when loading RapidComposer: Libraries cannot be located. Abort.
When i click OK it closes and that's it. I tried to reinstall to the same and different locations, but it is still the same. I checked if its working as a VSTi but i get the same error message.
PLease help

Ok, I have managed to fix it.
I had to delete RapidComposer files from hidden folder AppData/Roaming.
It was there even after i uninstalled the program.

Hi!
RapidComposer stores all its settings and libraries in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RapidComposer on Windows. This is not a hidden folder (though hard to find), actually all the software store their settings there because the "Program Files" directory cannot be modified by the applications.

What were you doing when the program crashed? I am asking because several bugs were fixed since v2.84, and while v2.9 is not yet ready for release, the latest beta version has all the bug fixes. I'll send you the download links if you are interested.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

I went to the chords tab, picked 11th and clicked on this little piano keys that shows chord on the keyboard, green ones to be precise, they changed to white. I pressed play button next to this little keyboard and realized this chord play green keys only, cool i thought 8) . Then i realized that i don't want to save changes to the chord i was messing with so i closed program clicking on the standard windows up right corner x button. I don't know program well so i don't know what changes are saved and what not, this was the safest way to not save.
That's it. I tried to do the same thing again moment ago but everything seems fine. Strange.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”