v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Happy new year!

i wish a happy new year too
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Last edited by crossovercable on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Is this proper for this forum? What does it have to do with v3 Beta feedback?

Hi crossovercable,
is this post about RapidComposer? I can see it in the background but I am not sure if you intended to post this here.
Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Last edited by crossovercable on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you for the explanation, crossovercable.
This trick would deserve an own topic, because it does not apply just to the beta version, and would help other users who do not use the beta version or read this topic.
It is fine if we leave it here.

Thanks,
Attila

I see it is possible that can run 2 RC(standalone 64 bit version) at same time and play correct when use Asio for all. but i see no way to copy a track or phrase from RC 1 to RC 2. I miss a paste phrase command in menu, or that drag and drop can work to other RC. Is it easy possible to add this, because can run 2 RC is good when a track or a phrase from other song you like and want in new song. many daw allow more open projets at once. And it seem the most work, that can 2 RC run together is done.

Hi magicmusic,

I implemented your request today. If you enable "Allow Copy/Paste Between Two RC Apps" in the settings, you will be able to copy phrases between applications. It is disabled by default because it involves creating a temporary file, and 99% of the users won't need this feature ;).
I think the next beta version will be uploaded tomorrow, on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi Attila

wow thanks, that is great if it can work. I prefer standalone RC more and more. and if this feature work, the 2 RC in a window side by side are much better as with other DAW. other DAW only have tab so you can only see 1 at same time. about the mini host post. I prefer MUX and i have a rack done that have a mixer. i do not know if it is usefull in future, because you have written that you do plans for mixer. depend on channel that is select in RC the rack is access with the VSTI and there is a rack for master effect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

New beta version v3.2b3 available!

Improvements:
  • "Lock Scale Selection" option on the chord palette
  • "Count In" reworked from scratch and behaves as a time offset
  • Copying and pasting phrases work between 2 running RapidComposer applications if "Allow Copy/Paste Between Two RC Apps" is enabled in the settings
  • Changing chord naming for the master track does not change phrases
  • [VST] when 'Use Host Tempo' is enabled, it is not possible to override the tempo in parts and lines
  • Fixed: playback position stuck at the end when using loop mode in the Phrase Editor
  • Fixed: crashes during renaming a line or part fixed
  • Fixed application crash when starting the VST plug-in
  • Fixed rare crash during harmonization
  • Fixed crash when adding a new VST plug-in with lots of presets
  • [Windows] WASAPI problems fixed; both shared and exclusive mode should work now
  • [Windows] Fixed a font rendering bug under Windows 10
These are mainly fixes and small improvements, but the big changes will arrive in the next 2-3 weeks.

Hello !
Copying and pasting phrases work between 2 running RapidComposer applications if "Allow Copy/Paste Between Two RC Apps" is enabled in the settings
Yes, it is interesting to try, but how to open simultaneously two standalone RC? I tried to copy the RC, but at the same time unable to open (
How to do it ? Who knows ? Thank you !
FOR MAC , PLEASE ...

crossovercable wrote:
I see, you will be asked if the you want to offset the track contents in the next update.
Thanks,
Attila

Thanks, great work.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”